Comet 3D/Biela (lost) Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:

It's not completely intentional, but it's one of the reasons I kept it.

It cracks me up. It makes me think of Fish getting really excited onstage and his eyeball popping out and taking on gargantuan proportions, or something.

:yes: That, and there's an "Octavium" guitar pedal.

In reference to LaBrie fucking up a lyric, I hope every time the word "this" shows up in the lyrics, it's "thith", re: TRAPPED INSIDE THITH OCTAVARIUM.

Axver said:

It cracks me up. It makes me think of Fish getting really excited onstage and his eyeball popping out and taking on gargantuan proportions, or something.

Monolithic is a Zeppelin reference

Eyeball is a...let's call it a P.U.L.S.E. reference.

The Silmarillion is a Tolkien book that like 1.5 people read.

In reference to LaBrie fucking up a lyric, I hope every time the word "this" shows up in the lyrics, it's "thith", re: TRAPPED INSIDE THITH OCTAVARIUM.

It will have lyrics, I promise you. And it will be more cliche than you can possibly imagine. Death metal growls, Axver. There will be death metal growls.

KhanadaRhodes said:

his latest desert island submission is titled "this is permanence," after a line in the joy division song twenty four hours, which he used in his tracklisting.

And for some reason, LM has a problem with it.

I suppose I shouldn't have used a title that felt personal, but all my other options were pretty shit and I rather like that one.

LemonMelon said:
It will have lyrics, I promise you. And it will be more cliche than you can possibly imagine. Death metal growls, Axver. There will be death metal growls.

This sounds awesome.

The sad part is, I'm probably going to like all four tracks.

unico said:
:lmao: actually i'm allergic to celery...and carrots. which is in just about every vegetarian dish out there :grumpy:
man, that must suck! can you eat around them (like if they're big chunks in soup) or is it like your throat will close up if you have anything prepared with them?

Axver said:

I suppose I shouldn't have used a title that felt personal, but all my other options were pretty shit and I rather like that one.
:hug:

your next submission should be "...but i have an afro" or something

Axver said:

It just sounds like the title of a truly embarrassing death metal album to me. :wink: Let's leave it at that.

For the record, it's much less terrible now that I know it's from a lyric. :angry: I'm still using it.

KhanadaRhodes said:

man, that must suck! can you eat around them (like if they're big chunks in soup) or is it like your throat will close up if you have anything prepared with them?

i just try to avoid them altogether. if it is in soup then i'll definitely feel it, bc it was cooked with everything. it's weird...i can't breathe after eating them.

unico said:
i just try to avoid them altogether. if it is in soup then i'll definitely feel it, bc it was cooked with everything. it's weird...i can't breathe after eating them.
:hug: that must suck. i'm lucky, i've got stuff i'm allergic to in that it gives me migraines, but nothing that causes me problems like that.

shit, someone i'm avoiding just imed me. i could just ignore their im but they can see i'm listening to music and it wouldn't surprise me if they'd stalk me and go look at my last.fm page.

Axver said:

This sounds awesome.

The sad part is, I'm probably going to like all four tracks.

1. Pretentious medieval prog-folk
2. 3P1C death metal
3. Sweeping Icelandic post-rock
4. Avant-garde noise odysseys

It is very possible. You may like it more than my current list. No, wait, you definitely will.

LemonMelon said:

It just sounds like the title of a truly embarrassing death metal album to me. :wink: Let's leave it at that.

For the record, it's much less terrible now that I know it's from a lyric. :angry: I'm still using it.

Seriously, just go fuck yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom