Comet 3D/Biela (lost) Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

off of Lichens' THe Psychic Nature of Being:

1 Kirlian Auras 11:33
2 Shoreline Scoring 9:44
3 You Are Excrement, You Can Turn Yourself Into Gold 20:42

:lmao:

unfortunately, the "music" was closer to excrement than gold

LemonMelon said:

Cliche how? Like a clown? This amuses you?

It was just ... trying too hard. In Rainbows on the whole was Radiohead by numbers. Laughable pretentious bullshit for wannabe elitists who wouldn't know good music if it kicked them up the arse a few times.

Axver said:

It was just ... trying too hard. In Rainbows on the whole was Radiohead by numbers. Laughable pretentious bullshit for wannabe elitists who wouldn't know good music if it kicked them up the arse a few times.

I think it was one of their more casual records, actually. :shrug: Listen to Hail To The Thief sometime if you ever want to hear the band trying for TRANSCENDENT and ending somewhere over in WTF.

LemonMelon said:

down.gif
Where are you moving to?

The Asshole of the Tundra, aka Buffalo

Varitek said:
i'm dl'ing an eluvium album to see what i missed

Which one? I think I've got all of them, but I haven't listened to them that closely. I know one's a piano album - he did a tracik from it when I saw him. All told, he did four songs over about 45 minutes. A couple were really epic songs that ended in massive multi-guitar walls of music. No idea what their names were, unfortunately.

Axver said:

Hey, Axver, I don't think I ever showed this to you, but here's the tracklisting for the fake DI list I'm working on:

Monolithic Eyeball of The Silmarillion - "Nocturnal Phase (Night) pt. 6" (39:46) - Phoenix Ascension
Octavium - "Sounds Of Silence" (37:51) - TH15 15 P3RM4N3NC3
Ue˜Ú - "Góð Söngur" (34:24) - Gaman að kynnast þér
Haimerej - "Basement Ravings" (38:41) - Basement Recordings 1968-2008

LemonMelon said:

I'm dl'ing a Lichens album just in case I ever need to torture somebody. :shifty:

:lol:

I think I'll download that one with the Excrement/Gold song just because it's got to bring the lulz somehow.

Axver said:

Which one? I think I've got all of them, but I haven't listened to them that closely. I know one's a piano album - he did a tracik from it when I saw him. All told, he did four songs over about 45 minutes. A couple were really epic songs that ended in massive multi-guitar walls of music. No idea what their names were, unfortunately.

the one with everything to come on it

Varitek said:

he is probably worse live, so if you have a budget for your torture, just hire him to play

True. The new Panic!!!11one1 At The Disco album would probably be a cheaper and more readily-available option. :hmm:

LemonMelon said:

True. The new Panic!!!11one1 At The Disco album would probably be a cheaper and more readily-available option. :hmm:

Why buy a new album? Surely you already own ATYCLB.

LemonMelon said:

Hey, Axver, I don't think I ever showed this to you, but here's the tracklisting for the fake DI list I'm working on:

Monolithic Eyeball of The Silmarillion - "Nocturnal Phase (Night) pt. 6" (39:46) - Phoenix Ascension
Octavium - "Sounds Of Silence" (37:51) - TH15 15 P3RM4N3NC3
Ue˜Ú - "Góð Söngur" (34:24) - Gaman að kynnast þér
Haimerej - "Basement Ravings" (38:41) - Basement Recordings 1968-2008

wow :laugh:

KhanadaRhodes said:
ugh, pink floyd. just like with all their songs, they don't know when to just end the bloody thing :(

You = phail. :down:

Which one are you referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom