Comet 3D/Biela (lost) Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

oh yeah, i read it. i just had to reread it to refresh my memory. i swear :)

It's always better to read the paragraphs. Otherwise, some of the choices end up being inevitably WTF to me.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: i dunno, i'm weird. one day i go from wanting to not only finish my bachelors but also get a masters, and then the next day i'm like...fuck it. some college is good enough, isn't it?

i said that same shit. every time i finish a degree i say "no way in hell i'm going back." now look at me. i start a doctorate next month :tsk:

you're headed down the same path, missy! lol higher ed can be addictive, esp when you get it for free :drool:

mia

LemonMelon said:
It's always better to read the paragraphs. Otherwise, some of the choices end up being inevitably WTF to me.
:yes: i suppose i should've explained mine, but i just didn't feel like it. i wanted to leave it open to interpretation. i wonder what anyone's made of it :hmm:

LemonMelon said:
Commercial for Walt Disney World, Univseral Studios in Orlando, probably.
probably. i know i've heard the sly and the family stone song in a commercial as well, although i'd already known it was them. i am pretty sure that one was a car commercial.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i've always done my own thing :drool: i've not been the most popular, but i'd rather just do what i want and makes me happy than what i think will make me fit in.

I'm pretty much just joking around, as I definitely agree with you there.

Plus, facial hair in general would look iffy on me. :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yes: i suppose i should've explained mine, but i just didn't feel like it. i wanted to leave it open to interpretation. i wonder what anyone's made of it :hmm:

Well, people seem to like it, don't they? You'll likely pull out a win here.

LemonMelon said:
I'm pretty much just joking around, as I definitely agree with you there.

Plus, facial hair in general would look iffy on me. :wink:
good. i'd be disappointed in you if you were a sheep :tsk:

and yeah, i was thinking the same thing. i wonder how it'd look on me though? :hmm:

KhanadaRhodes said:

probably. i know i've heard the sly and the family stone song in a commercial as well, although i'd already known it was them. i am pretty sure that one was a car commercial.

Jeez...I tear LMP apart for his soundtrack obsession, and all of my songs come from commercials. :lmao: That's even more lame.

LemonMelon said:
Well, people seem to like it, don't they? You'll likely pull out a win here.
i dunno, i'm worried. i'm only winning by one vote.
down.gif

and yay, cinnamon girl :up:

LemonMelon said:
Jeez...I tear LMP apart for his soundtrack obsession, and all of my songs come from commercials. :lmao: That's even more lame.
:lol: it was just two in a row! looking at the rest, the only other one i can think of that's been used in a commercial is the beach boys song. which i regret not seeing them when my parents went to see them. but i think i was at work.

no i wasn't. i don't remember anymore.

KhanadaRhodes said:

and yeah, i was thinking the same thing. i wonder how it'd look on me though? :hmm:

In spite of possible appearance, it never hurts to give it try, eh?

But I'm referring to you, of course.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i dunno, i'm worried. i'm only winning by one vote.
down.gif

and yay, cinnamon girl :up:

I'm going to start listening along with you now. I want to hear Cinnamon Girl too :drool: (I do a mean cover of it, BTW)

LemonMelon said:
I'm going to start listening along with you now. I want to hear Cinnamon Girl too :drool: (I do a mean cover of it, BTW)
aww yay! that's someone else i'm...well i'm not seeing neil young live, but he used to be in crosby, stills, and nash and i'm seeing them this summer. because you know, these songs are only good if they're by people i am seeing/have seen live :lol:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: it was just two in a row! looking at the rest, the only other one i can think of that's been used in a commercial is the beach boys song. which i regret not seeing them when my parents went to see them. but i think i was at work.

no i wasn't. i don't remember anymore.

All Summer Long was definitely from a movie too...I think it was American Graffiti.

KhanadaRhodes said:

aww yay! that's someone else i'm...well i'm not seeing neil young live, but he used to be in crosby, stills, and nash and i'm seeing them this summer. because you know, these songs are only good if they're by people i am seeing/have seen live :lol:

I don't get to go to concerts much. Two a year at most. And when I do, mum has to tag along. :tsk: At least she's into the music most of the time. I figure ticket purchases will dry up even more when I'm a poor college student.

KhanadaRhodes said:

would you believe i've never seen that? i've visited uhhh...i think it's universal that has like the diner in that movie or something?

I've just seen some clips from it on youtube and read reviews. I never have the patience to watch a full movie that I don't have complete interest in. :lol:

LemonMelon said:
I don't get to go to concerts much. Two a year at most. And when I do, mum has to tag along. :tsk: At least she's into the music most of the time. I figure ticket purchases will dry up even more when I'm a poor college student.
don't feel bad, when i go to concerts, i usually have to go out of town. case in point: moody blues? playing in nashville. i'm seeing duran duran and liam finn in may. where? atlanta. stupid :down:

i go to concerts with my mom too but i don't mind, we have similar taste in music and it's kind of fun. it's like a bonding experience or whatever. plus, this way i know i won't get ripped off by someone who will be like "oh, about my half of the hotel room..." and then i'm stuck paying it all. NEVER AGAIN am i doing that :mad: :mad: :mad:

if you stay in maryland for college (not that i know where you're planning on going to school, lol), it wouldn't be so bad. my mom lived in baltimore and has told me of all the cool acts she's seen when she lived there.

LemonMelon said:
I've just seen some clips from it on youtube and read reviews. I never have the patience to watch a full movie that I don't have complete interest in. :lol:
:lol: yeah i've just seen clips from like shows talking about movies or whatever. i might get around to watching it one of these days, but there's more artsy fartsy movies i'd rather watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom