Comet 3D/Biela (lost) Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
Ahh yes, those cars and those dipshits. A couple of guys like that were in my grade. One bragged about how he flipped his car three times before he even got off his L plates.

To this day, I don't know how the fuck he managed to get off his L plates!
Dear gods. It wouldn't be so bad if they only endangered themselves, but half the time it seems some other poor bastard gets killed and they walk away.

That shithead up near Mildura who killed SIX pedestrians... what'd he get, ten years? Not bad for murdering six people. :angry:

Anyway, I'm going to bed now... seeya :wave: And good luck with your various assininements!

Alisaura said:

Dear gods. It wouldn't be so bad if they only endangered themselves, but half the time it seems some other poor bastard gets killed and they walk away.

That shithead up near Mildura who killed SIX pedestrians... what'd he get, ten years? Not bad for murdering six people. :angry:

Ugh, yeah. If they take themselves out, well ... I just hope they do it in a way that wins a Darwin Award and brings the lulz. But when it's other people, what a huge fucking waste.

Anyway, I'm going to bed now... seeya :wave: And good luck with your various assininements!

:lol: Thanks. Have a good night! :wave:

:lol:

I'm not even normally awake before 10am. Being an undergrad for the win. :up:

:wave:

My Internet needs to stop being so slow this evening. I want to upload more photos, but every time I do, it kills my bandwidth entirely.

Hey Mandy! :wave:

How about Brisbane's comeback against Port on the weekend, eh?

My mother, a big Lions fan, was so excited about it that she called me. I don't know if I've ever received a sports-related phone call from my mother before!

And glad to hear U2 3D's overcome the limitations of the century-long time difference and made it to Adelaide anyway. :wink:

I'm pretty good. Should've been more productive than I have been. Ah well. I finished the most boring essay in history earlier today, so I think I deserve an evening of kicking back.

I was writing on the Holocaust in Romania, which should've been interesting but the horribly narrow topic gave no scope to do interesting work, confined it to a rigid theoretical analysis, and wasn't helped by a relative lack of sources. Ugh, frustrating.

And wow, it's only on until Wednesday there? I believe it's playing for a month or so here. Still time to make a trip to the 21st century ... :wink:

Hey, at least you got to see it in 3D! My vision's fucked so it only appears as 2D for me. If you close one eye, you'll see the movie how I do. I'm jealous of all you people getting the 3D experience. Melbourne can't do EVERYTHING, apparently. :wink:

I've done bits and pieces on Romanian history before and thoroughly enjoyed it. But this time it sucked. I blame the lecturer entirely, and today I skipped my lecture because frankly it seemed more enjoyable to go grocery shopping than listen to him ramble on. :|

:lol: I try not to skip lectures, at least not those by lecturers I like, but this guy is irritating me. He needs to go back to Israel and lecture in Hebrew.

Ha, actually, the "wipe your tears away" part was one of the very brief moments where I got something of a 3D effect. There was also a moment late in Vertigo where Adam became a little 3D, and at a couple of points the effect worked with people in the crowd. But that was it.

nice thread, that's probably dead

last night before i went ot bed i dropped almost $400 on a new camera, new nice headphones, new athletic headphoens, a cute ipod case, an ipod armband, camera battery and case, 4gb memory card....etc

basically i spent my entire bonus from my job :D

wow the thread's not that dead.

class time, i love thsi class. i woke up for my earlier class and said fuck it i hate it i'm tired and it's a moday, so i skipped it. then i just realized he cancelled it so i didn't skip it!

mandy1973 said:
That's a shame - did you see it at IMAX or just a regular cinema? I find the IMAX goggles really weird (tho I did only go once many years ago!)

Saw it at the Imax. Even swapped 3D glasses with Ali to make sure mine's defective. Turns out though that with my vision, it's pretty much impossible for my eyes to properly process the images in such a way to get a 3D effect. The brief seconds of semi-3D were luck more than anything.

I'm reading random crap on Wikipedia. It's too late to do productive work.

Alright, time for me to disappear. I need to be up in the morning for a doctor's appointment.

Have a good one, folks! :wave:

Pulling an all-nighter?

It is awfully difficult to tear myself away from the blue crack sometimes ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom