Comet 3D/Biela (lost) Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:
It's funny how hearing about other people's misfortunes, being much worse than my own, still makes me feel worse about mine cos I don't feel justified to feel bad about mine at all cos other people have it so much worse.

Argh. :crazy:

Other than that, I was/am in total bitch mode at work today, by my standards at least. :|

Even the free cake was crap.

:lmao: gooo biatch ALI ! yeaaah ! wheres my pompoms ? we need to be hard asses.

Alisaura said:
Did I mention I saw it again on Sunday arvo? :shifty:

:lol: Did you? Prepare for Jen's jealousy ...

I'm definitely in for going to the last session. Won't see it any more though.

We now need to twist the arms of whoever runs the Imax and get them to put Under A Blood Red Sky on that big screen. :drool:

Axver said:

:lol: Did you? Prepare for Jen's jealousy ...

I'm definitely in for going to the last session. Won't see it any more though.

We now need to twist the arms of whoever runs the Imax and get them to put Under A Blood Red Sky on that big screen. :drool:

:drool: :drool: :drool: i think we are drooling for diff reasons though

teh pants :combust:

Alisaura said:
It's funny how hearing about other people's misfortunes, being much worse than my own, still makes me feel worse about mine cos I don't feel justified to feel bad about mine at all cos other people have it so much worse.

Argh. :crazy:

This happens to me all the time.

Even a couple of months ago, when my grandfather died and Mum went to hospital, I felt really shitty for being down about it. I mean, there are people starving and in warzones and what-have-you.

Even the free cake was crap.

I have long since stopped expecting free cake to be any good.

Free Tim Tams are even worse, as they're usually the cardboard ones from Coles that I find just about inedible.

mysterious_jen said:

:tsk:

Well, I suppose since you lot are PLEBAns, you have an excuse. Ian and Andrew, on the other hand, do not.

cinnaminson said:
:wave: the warcraft server is down for a while so the computer is mine for a while, bwah ha hahah :evil:

:lol:

Hey cin! :wave:

(Did I actually greet the rest of you? Well, if I didn't, here's a hello! :wave: )

mysterious_jen said:

:drool: :drool: :drool: i think we are drooling for diff reasons though

teh pants :combust:

:laugh:

11 O'clock Tick Tock on UABRS is the reason - or at least a third of the reason - why I'm posting here. My UABRS video barely plays through that section any more. Good fucking non-existent God, what a performance. I'd pay $20 just to see that one song at the Imax.

cinnaminson said:
:mad: just had a lady on the phone telling me I'd won a complimentary make-over . . . . the catch? I had to have a make-up party:eyebrow:

stupid cold callers

ohhh come on ! i would have come over and we could have got preetty together !

:lmao:

Alisaura said:

*sorely tempted to pick a fight*

:mad:

*sorely tempted to respond sarcastically with PLEBA/Monash insults*

But it's just too easy. :wink:

:evil:

Howdy all, not gonna stay for long, but just wanted to say that I have finally seen U2 3D, and hence I have seen the ultimate version of the Fly.

major_panic said:
Howdy all, not gonna stay for long, but just wanted to say that I have finally seen U2 3D, and hence I have seen the ultimate version of the Fly.

Yeah, The Fly's worth the price of admission alone.

Did you hand in your Terrorism essay yesterday or are you taking advantage of the Friday extension?

I need to work on mine a fair bit this evening ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom