Come to daddy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
daddy.jpg

This photo. Yeah. This makes me feel like a kid again. In a bad way.

I can honestly say that this photo makes me want to pee my pants.

i kid you not, i was thinking about this very picture (and a few of aphex's other clever pics) and was contemplating posting them too.

what are the odds.

i just wish hed stop smiling.

yah i was...i was talking about the one-armed man who stands outside the movie rental place and tells you if your movie selection sucks.

but then i decided i presented it poorly and went to delete it.

I'm doing wonderfully. Frank has me trapped in my apartment, living amidst great mounds of compacted shit and old newspapers. Apart from that, I can't complain.

I saw the video to Windowlicker last night. It left me simultanously with an erection and a great desire to cry like a small child.

i think that "i am a wicked child" may surpass gagging order.....or gagging order may surpass wicked child.

either way they're both mildly mediocre.

Bear, reading your humour is like watching a very old man try to light a cigarette. You want to tell the poor guy, just give it a rest ok? It's not happening.

wow....

i mean....

we were all thinking it, but dear kieran, do you think it was appropriate to just TELL him like that?

When you're talking to the ones you love, you've got to be truthful.

HAHAH!!! Of course I find bear funny. I mean, hahaha, I did waste three hours arguing the point with Salome last week! I must have been krazy!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom