come to daddy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
daddy.jpg

ATwinCara.jpg

020313_scary.jpg

come to daddy, come to daddy come to daddy come to daddy cometodaddycometodaddycomtodadcomeetodadycometodaddycometoddaydygtacometodadyocometodocaddycome todaydayday.

happy avril 14, everyone. any other fans here? i can't even watch the come to daddy video in its entirety. it's just horrible.

the question i have is...can you???

:yell: :yell: :yell:

that video came on and my mom made me turn the tv off for some odd reason. damnit. i want to see it.

it's a shame you live in winnipeg, however 'stars' are in town tonite. :sexywink:

wow, i'm surprised. you actually BOUGHT it? i can't even watch the bloody thing when it's on tv for free. it's just horrible. he wants my soul, and he keeps repeating it. screaming it!

and not only that, but he insists that i "come to daddy".

seriously though, the beginning where the dog starts going insane at the tv is freaky. it's like the dog is obsessed or something.

Actually - my bad - I bought the Windowlicker video - I had gotten that mixed up with the Come to Viddy tape. But I do have Come to Daddy taped somewhere.. and the CD.

I love the video for Come To Daddy. It creeps me out in a wonderful, wonderful way.

Hey Zoomerang69, did you know that Zedbetty looks exactly like the guy from Aphex Twin? It's true, they could have been identical twins. The resemblance is quite striking. And both are fond of dressing up as schoolgirls too.

most excellent. zedbetty's always seemed like a girl to me anyway. what with frank the monkey.

don't ask how it makes sense, because it won't to anyone but me.

STOP LOOKING AT ME!

Back
Top Bottom