Come-on-you-boys-in-green...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kosull

The Fly
Seeing as how nobody has posted a plug for our biggest match in 4 years yet, I thought someone should say it. It'll be tough but I reckon we could sneak it. A draw would probably do us provided we can beat Switzerland at home. Oh, ye, I'm talking about Ireland by the way. World Cup Qualifier versus France tomorrow.

Yes we can do it,i was at the last biggest game against the dutch and i'll be there tomorrow,the atmosphere was incredible that time and it will be the same for the french game.There's a real buzz in the country about this game,i think something special is going to happen tomorrow night.2...1 to ireland,i can feel it

Bugger. How disappointing was Wednesday night. After a good first half we were hopeless in the second half. Gary Doherty (aka 'The Ginger Pele')? Why???!?!?

We just gave the french the game,we huffed and puffed in the second half and never looked like scoring.Kilbane was a disgrace and our best player will retire if we don't make the world cup,namely roy keane.He had a terrific game,but to many were poor,duff and robbie keane didn't even look match fit.We now have to beat cyprus and the swiss and hope,but we've blown it i feel

Back
Top Bottom