Come on, we're going streaking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~LadyLemon~

I Serve Larry's Stick
HA! Made you look!

OK, who's familiar with Philly? The Zoner and I will be wreaking havoc there for a weekend very soon, and we need to know of some fun places to go to. I have family in the Pittsburgh area, which means I've been to PA approximately 7, 235 times in my life thus far, but I've never really hung out in the other side of the state before. Any good clubs, restaurants, or cemetaries where we can eat cheetos, drink green tea and listen to the Smiths? How about record stores???

Thanks for your help boys and girls. Knibb High School football rules!

:sexywink:

~LadyLemon~ said:
HA! Made you look!

OK, who's familiar with Philly? The Zoner and I will be wreaking havoc there for a weekend very soon, and we need to know of some fun places to go to. I have family in the Pittsburgh area, which means I've been to PA approximately 7, 235 times in my life thus far, but I've never really hung out in the other side of the state before. Any good clubs, restaurants, or cemetaries where we can eat cheetos, drink green tea and listen to the Smiths? How about record stores???

Thanks for your help boys and girls. Knibb High School football rules!

:sexywink:

Where in the Pittsburgh area does your family live? I myself live 50 miles north of Pittsburgh.

Re: Re: Come on, we're going streaking!

tiny dancer said:

Where in the Pittsburgh area does your family live? I myself live 50 miles north of Pittsburgh.

The majority of them are from Somersert...although my great aunt's farm is in Stoystown (aka Shanksville) and Flight 93 actually landed on her property on 9/11....

:mad:

Fine, I suppose we'll discover our own fun then! And Tiny, it's Somerset, not Somersert :laugh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom