Come join the Interference Audioscrobbler group!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
Audioscrobbler is a computer system that builds up a detailed profile of your musical taste. After installing an Audioscrobbler Plugin, your computer sends the name of every song you play to the Audioscrobbler Server. With this information, the Audioscrobbler server builds you a 'Musical Profile'. Statistics from your Musical Profile are shown on your Audioscrobbler User Page, available for everyone to view.
This thing is very cool, you create a profile, email is not needed. Then you download a small plugin for whatever media player you are using, I am on iTunes Windows.

Then, whenever you finish listening to a song, the data is uploaded to your Audioscrobbler profile. Here is mine:

http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/Canadiens1160/

Here's the cool part, you can join groups of other users as well, so I thought we could start an Interference group. It's cool because we can then see which songs Interference users are listening to the most :wink:

Anyway, after you get a free account, head here and click "Join Gruop" to join the Blue Crack Addicts group.

http://www.audioscrobbler.com/group/Interference Blue Crack Addicts

Great! I've joined.

(EDIT: And thus stuck a whole bunch of Replacements/Paul Westerberg songs into the top tracks. Sorry!)

just making sure i'm not going insane.

:drunk:

i'm not drunk. i don't have any booze.

I went to play pool at a friend's house, got half-drunk, then came home and decided to finish off the half-pint of rum I still had here.

Now I'm fully drunk.

:drunk:

i'm kind of addicted to this thing now, i like going and seeing what all i've listened to, i don't know why i'm interested in it, since it really has no effect on my life at all, and it's already in the past.

i guess maybe it's the same reason why i still enjoy looking back at the results of my high school tennis matches...

It's good that they calculate the charts weekly now.
It means we don't just have neutral's playlist in the chart

:wink: :hug:

shrmn8rpoptart said:
i'm kind of addicted to this thing now, i like going and seeing what all i've listened to, i don't know why i'm interested in it, since it really has no effect on my life at all, and it's already in the past.

i guess maybe it's the same reason why i still enjoy looking back at the results of my high school tennis matches...

Same here...its strangely addicting and I can't figure out why. :huh:

i joined it....unfortunatly my stuff is really one-sided since my internet crashed when i was listening to all the really interesting stuff :down:

wow, i just realized that when i plug my ipod in, it updates the tracks i listen to on that as well...so now this web page basically tracks me 17 hrs hours of the day:|

Back
Top Bottom