Come By Chance, Newfoundland and Labrador, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now all is right again:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 207
User Name Posts
bono_man2002 36
Axver 29
partygirlvox 26
Irishteen 24
Babydoll 19
KhanadaRhodes 18
bono_212 14
Lemonchick 12
RegularBonoFan 8
waynetravis 8
Angela Harlem 6
angelordevil 5
GibsonGirl 2

You're catching!

Seriously though what changed in the last 4 years? you were the world's biggest fan boy?

Then I discovered good music. Rather than shitty Khanadian music such as Duran Duran and One.

Last edited by a moderator:
K, Axver, that review, I'll try not to laugh at you too much, but Good God man, how things have changed :laugh:

But on thing I wanted to comment on. That Chart Wars game that John got me hooked on, it randomly selected tracks for U2's new album, and one was called "Put It In My Mouth" I couldn't help but think that if you had the idea of U2 releasing a song with a similar name 3 years ago, taht maybe you and Chart wars are onto something :hmm:

I love it when my wireless fails!

Steph, is it just me, or are 90% of people in English and Literature courses complete and utter dithering pseudo-intellectual wankers? Because I'm stuck with one in my Historical Theory & Research tutorial, and his habit of randomly bringing up Voltaire or whoever when they're barely relevant to discussion just to name-drop them is driving me mad. And now that it's Student Union election season, he's sent out an e-mail to everybody about the Media Officer position that's just cracked me up.

Everybody, Melbourne University Student Union elections bring out the crazies. Here's an excerpt for your enjoyment:

Oh, it's not just you. Add "pretentious" to that description and you'll hit the nail on the head. English students can be very overwhelming, particularly in upper-level courses. My early modern prose and poetry course, for instance, is filled with a bunch of knobheads who think that they know everything there is to know about renaissance humanism, and make a point of slipping interesting little factoids in whenever my professor stops to take a breath. :happy:

awesome! that's cute your grandpa bought your dog treats! :cute:

sounds fun! pretty much yeah, i've had a good summer. i got to go out of town for my birthday so that made me happy.

Yeah, he's the best. I want to pattern my old self after him. He lives in the same house he built with his own hands, builds little birdhouses, and still loves music. His hearing is going though, which sucks...he can't play the accordion anymore, because he's lost a certain pitch recognition. I'd love to get him a new set of ears...or a really great hearing aid.

Summer's not officially over until the 21st. :applaud: You just reminded me of that. I'll have to pull the skeleton and witch stickers off the window. :sad:

So true Ax so true :wink::wink:

It's always so interesting, and sometimes haunting, to read things from the past. :wink: I actually had Elevation stuck in my head earlier today...I thought it was 2000, or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom