Come By Chance, Newfoundland and Labrador, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I really am Irishteen. I'm terrible. :lmao: That's a fair point..

I've been in from the start.
And we're never off the phone. Sometimes I take her shopping to Asda with me :lol:

We've talked from a ton of different locations by now; Hawaii, London, Dublin, Minneapolis, LAX, LA downtown, all over. :drool: When I go shopping he's on the phone with me too :D

We've talked from a ton of different locations by now; Hawaii, London, Dublin, Minneapolis, LAX, LA downtown, all over. :drool:

But you haven't met up yet? That HAS to be remedied :D

You're a northerner then Wayne, and I'm a midlander. We simply cannot be friends!

Can I be wayne and babydolls secret love child?! I'd make a WONDERFUL daughter :D

:tsk: You know what wayne and babydoll are like :wink:

:laugh: :

:hug::hug::hug::kiss:

Emma seriously though, apply to colleges here. If you need any advice, I'm here as I've done it way too many times :crack:

:lol:

I take that as a yes :up: :hug: I'm onto it :up: And if I don't get into one, then to hell with college - I'm coming anyway! America RULES.

Yes :hyper: like that I won't have to try to make friends at university which I'm not very good at.

Well I've either lost or not bothered making friends at college so far :| So, I think the club sounds like a brilliant idea :D

I can't eat for 12 hours because I'm having a blood test tomorrow. I'm also VERY hungry :| :(

I went to look for a snack but there's nothing... Gotta wait till the roommate comes home and we can cook together:drool: In case you guys were wondering, I can't cook here as it's her house.... and she also loves to cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom