COLPLAY: Worst Song: Survivor: Parachutes Round One... - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
View Poll Results: Vote for your least favoutire
Don't Panic 7 18.42%
Shiver 4 10.53%
Spies 2 5.26%
Sparks 1 2.63%
Yellow 9 23.68%
Trouble 4 10.53%
Parachutes 1 2.63%
High Speed 5 13.16%
We Never Chance 3 7.89%
Everything's Not Lost 2 5.26%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-08-2005, 09:02 AM   #1
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 07:33 AM
COLPLAY: Worst Song: Survivor: Parachutes Round One...

Vote for you favourite song...

Old 08-08-2005, 09:04 AM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie

don't panic

Old 08-08-2005, 09:35 AM   #3
Refugee

Local Time: 01:33 AM
everything not lost...great song... live it's just amazing
Old 08-08-2005, 10:19 AM   #4
War Child

trouble
Old 08-08-2005, 10:22 AM   #5
Refugee
Note: Troll-like

Location: The Morning After. Ranking: Troll of Interference. Interference Hotness Level: 3rd. Sex: Yes please.
Local Time: 02:33 PM
High Speed, A Whisper, Twisted Logic.

Competition over, stop this now.
Old 08-08-2005, 10:26 AM   #6
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Palace_Hero
High Speed, A Whisper, Twisted Logic.

Competition over, stop this now.
If you meant "High Speed, no worst song, and The Hardest Part", you were correct.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:01 AM   #7
War Child

Local Time: 08:33 AM
much as I would participate in this thread, I implore you not to run all of them, as the number of people who will be annoyed by the sheer quantity of threads you will create will cause more harm than good. If you must, make a poll of 'Best Soong on xxxxxxx' but please don't make one of these a day.

I can't remember off Parachutes, must go listen to decide, but A Whisper and Fix You would be my candidates.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:15 AM   #8
Refugee

Location: The Morning After. Ranking: Troll of Interference. Interference Hotness Level: 3rd. Sex: Yes please.
Quote:
Originally posted by inmyplace13

If you meant "High Speed, no worst song, and The Hardest Part", you were correct.
You're spot on. I like every song on AROBTTH, even A Whisper. And I was gonna say The Hardest Part, but I thought that might be liked?
Old 08-08-2005, 11:18 AM   #9
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by RA-D
much as I would participate in this thread, I implore you not to run all of them, as the number of people who will be annoyed by the sheer quantity of threads you will create will cause more harm than good. If you must, make a poll of 'Best Soong on xxxxxxx' but please don't make one of these a day.

I can't remember off Parachutes, must go listen to decide, but A Whisper and Fix You would be my candidates.
Whilst I agree this is a silly competition, it is nothing compared to the epic thingy Kahnada (sp) is doing.
Old 08-08-2005, 01:10 PM   #10
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:33 AM
In case you all weren't aware, I started this whole Interference Survivor phenomenon with my original U2 Survivor in EYKIW.

Once that was over, I came here and tried to start Radiohead Survivor. I immediately was shit on repeatedly by dozens of people to the point of having to stop the game. I think it lasted a whole 3 rounds.

Then I started Classic Rock Survivor. It was going well, until people started bitching and moaning at me with accusations of trying to fix the results with no proof whatsoever. This pissed me off so much that I stopped the game in the semi-finals. 6 months later I tried to restart it and got shit on by B&C regulars.

I finally tried one last attempt; Guitarist Survivor. It lasted a whole 2 rounds before the same shitstorm started about how "B&C regulars don't want this stupid game threads cluttering up their forum".

At the time, I was frustrated beyond belief.

Now, I realize that they are right. Game/chat threads have essentially led to the complete destruction of Lemonade Stand, and I doubt that the B&C'ers want that to happen here.

So, I'll kindly suggest that you may want to put the kibosh on this before it goes further, if you want to spare yourself a lot of grief.
Old 08-08-2005, 02:09 PM   #11
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveC
In case you all weren't aware, I started this whole Interference Survivor phenomenon with my original U2 Survivor in EYKIW.

Once that was over, I came here and tried to start Radiohead Survivor. I immediately was shit on repeatedly by dozens of people to the point of having to stop the game. I think it lasted a whole 3 rounds.

Then I started Classic Rock Survivor. It was going well, until people started bitching and moaning at me with accusations of trying to fix the results with no proof whatsoever. This pissed me off so much that I stopped the game in the semi-finals. 6 months later I tried to restart it and got shit on by B&C regulars.

I finally tried one last attempt; Guitarist Survivor. It lasted a whole 2 rounds before the same shitstorm started about how "B&C regulars don't want this stupid game threads cluttering up their forum".

At the time, I was frustrated beyond belief.

Now, I realize that they are right. Game/chat threads have essentially led to the complete destruction of Lemonade Stand, and I doubt that the B&C'ers want that to happen here.

So, I'll kindly suggest that you may want to put the kibosh on this before it goes further, if you want to spare yourself a lot of grief.
Old 08-08-2005, 02:12 PM   #12
Refugee

let's just keep it going, by the way in the poll it says vote for least favorite song and in the post it says Vote for you favourite song... so I did that and now I'm the only jackass who voted off everything's not lost I smell manipulation of votes
Old 08-08-2005, 02:49 PM   #13
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 12:33 AM
Dave's right. Historically, survivor-type threads in Bang and Clatter are not looked upon kindly and are not worth the trouble. And considering I've seen abortion debates that were more friendly than some of the Coldplay discussion around here lately, I fail to see how Coldplay Worst Song Survivor is a good, wholesome, fun idea.
Old 08-08-2005, 03:22 PM   #14
Rock n' Roll Doggie

yellow
Old 08-08-2005, 03:47 PM   #15
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:33 AM
Your poll question is 'Vote for your least favorite' and the question in your post is 'Vote for your favorite song'.

Tags
coldplay