COLPLAY: Worst Song: Survivor: Parachutes Round One...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your least favoutire

• Don't Panic

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Shiver

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Spies

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Sparks

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Yellow

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Trouble

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Parachutes

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • High Speed

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • We Never Chance

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Everything's Not Lost

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace_Hero said:
High Speed, A Whisper, Twisted Logic.

Competition over, stop this now.

If you meant "High Speed, no worst song, and The Hardest Part", you were correct.

much as I would participate in this thread, I implore you not to run all of them, as the number of people who will be annoyed by the sheer quantity of threads you will create will cause more harm than good. If you must, make a poll of 'Best Soong on xxxxxxx' but please don't make one of these a day.

I can't remember off Parachutes, must go listen to decide, but A Whisper and Fix You would be my candidates.

RA-D said:
much as I would participate in this thread, I implore you not to run all of them, as the number of people who will be annoyed by the sheer quantity of threads you will create will cause more harm than good. If you must, make a poll of 'Best Soong on xxxxxxx' but please don't make one of these a day.

I can't remember off Parachutes, must go listen to decide, but A Whisper and Fix You would be my candidates.

Whilst I agree this is a silly competition, it is nothing compared to the epic thingy Kahnada (sp) is doing.

In case you all weren't aware, I started this whole Interference Survivor phenomenon with my original U2 Survivor in EYKIW.

Once that was over, I came here and tried to start Radiohead Survivor. I immediately was shit on repeatedly by dozens of people to the point of having to stop the game. I think it lasted a whole 3 rounds.

Then I started Classic Rock Survivor. It was going well, until people started bitching and moaning at me with accusations of trying to fix the results with no proof whatsoever. This pissed me off so much that I stopped the game in the semi-finals. 6 months later I tried to restart it and got shit on by B&C regulars.

I finally tried one last attempt; Guitarist Survivor. It lasted a whole 2 rounds before the same shitstorm started about how "B&C regulars don't want this stupid game threads cluttering up their forum".

At the time, I was frustrated beyond belief.

Now, I realize that they are right. Game/chat threads have essentially led to the complete destruction of Lemonade Stand, and I doubt that the B&C'ers want that to happen here.

So, I'll kindly suggest that you may want to put the kibosh on this before it goes further, if you want to spare yourself a lot of grief.

DaveC said:
In case you all weren't aware, I started this whole Interference Survivor phenomenon with my original U2 Survivor in EYKIW.

Once that was over, I came here and tried to start Radiohead Survivor. I immediately was shit on repeatedly by dozens of people to the point of having to stop the game. I think it lasted a whole 3 rounds.

Then I started Classic Rock Survivor. It was going well, until people started bitching and moaning at me with accusations of trying to fix the results with no proof whatsoever. This pissed me off so much that I stopped the game in the semi-finals. 6 months later I tried to restart it and got shit on by B&C regulars.

I finally tried one last attempt; Guitarist Survivor. It lasted a whole 2 rounds before the same shitstorm started about how "B&C regulars don't want this stupid game threads cluttering up their forum".

At the time, I was frustrated beyond belief.

Now, I realize that they are right. Game/chat threads have essentially led to the complete destruction of Lemonade Stand, and I doubt that the B&C'ers want that to happen here.

So, I'll kindly suggest that you may want to put the kibosh on this before it goes further, if you want to spare yourself a lot of grief.

:down:

let's just keep it going, by the way in the poll it says vote for least favorite song and in the post it says Vote for you favourite song... so I did that and now I'm the only jackass who voted off everything's not lost I smell manipulation of votes:wink:

Dave's right. Historically, survivor-type threads in Bang and Clatter are not looked upon kindly and are not worth the trouble. And considering I've seen abortion debates that were more friendly than some of the Coldplay discussion around here lately, I fail to see how Coldplay Worst Song Survivor is a good, wholesome, fun idea.

Your poll question is 'Vote for your least favorite' and the question in your post is 'Vote for your favorite song'.

:huh:

Zootlesque said:
Your poll question is 'Vote for your least favorite' and the question in your post is 'Vote for your favorite song'.

:huh:

Yeah, you should re-read the things you write!

My favourite is Trouble....

because everything in EYKIW every thread is about U2 and everyone is there to read about U2. In B&C many people don't want to read about Coldplay and want to be able to see other threads that will interest them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom