College Football 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GirlsAloudFan

Blue Crack Addict
This beautiful shit starts tomorrow, so I figured we should get a new thread rolling. Should be another fun season. Go Illini.

I'm actually going to have a cable TV connection this year, so my Saturdays just got more packed. :rockon:

Any early season Bold Predictions?

I'll be at the BYU game tomorrow night. It's the debut for Mike Leach since he was fired from Texas Tech for the whole Craig James son incident.

It will be interesting to see if he can put in an offense at Wash St like he had going at TT.

7:15 Pacific on ESPN

Friggin love this time of year

I am majorly bummed that I have to work 2nd shift on Thursday's, but it'll work itself out.

Hate TCU's 1st round bye.

:up:

I will be watching via television. Utah plays tomorrow as well, looking forward to watching both teams.

I was going set the DVR to record the Utah game, but it looks like its on the new Pac12 network, which isn't on Direct TV yet. I noticed the Pac 12 Network is on Comcast at my parents house. I may have to go over there to watch Utah games this year.

btw I think I went through your old stomping grounds today, mofo. I had to go up to a small little town named after a famous rock. :wink:

Plymouth? Ironically, I'm not sure if I've ever been there aside from just driving by on the way into Idaho. :laugh:

Thank the gods college football has returned! I just have to figure out if I will be seeing the Utah game tonight as I don't pay for the national channel at the moment.

I will be at the Coliseum on Saturday! I haven't been this excited for a season in a long time. I really think this will be a special season.

Plymouth? Ironically, I'm not sure if I've ever been there aside from just driving by on the way into Idaho. :laugh:

Thats the one! You're definitely not missing anything. We also went from there over to Logan. I had forgotten how beautiful the drive is through the canyon between Logan and BC.

I'm leaving for the game in a few hours. Getting pretty excited. They're attempting to do a "white out" tonight. We'll see how that goes. Should be easier based on the demographic :laugh:

I will be at the Coliseum on Saturday! I haven't been this excited for a season in a long time. I really think this will be a special season.

USC is going to be really good this year. I hope someone other than a team from the SEC can win the national championship this year.

I'll be at the BYU game tomorrow night. It's the debut for Mike Leach since he was fired from Texas Tech for the whole Craig James son incident.

It will be interesting to see if he can put in an offense at Wash St like he had going at TT.

7:15 Pacific on ESPN

Friggin love this time of year

Have fun at the game....

Thank the gods college football has returned! I just have to figure out if I will be seeing the Utah game tonight as I don't pay for the national channel at the moment.

and you have fun at the game, too.

Should be easier based on the demographic :laugh:

:applaud:

I'm sure there will be a lot of people who don't know and wear blue.

Yeah, the drive/drives to Logan is/are really nice (both the canyon and "old highway" routes).

I'm going to gorge on this shit all week/weekend long, as this will likely be the only College Football I get to watch until the Bowls start.

for your early morning gorging

notre dame v navy...6am saturday morning from bono's house!

Here's my view

C31B5D38-1528-408B-81A2-4ABECB213C31-2166-0000046CBEBAFA78.jpg

Boise lost nearly every starter from last year's team and yet just about pulled off the upset tonight at Michigan State.

Damn, I was hoping they would pull it off.

Back
Top Bottom