College Football 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good buzz here for the Navy/Notre Dame game.

Seems like it was quite a one way match though, was that expected?

Good buzz here for the Navy/Notre Dame game.

Seems like it was quite a one way match though, was that expected?

Not as much as the final result indicated -- ND was a 17 point favorite coming in. It's really hard to rate college teams early in the season though.

Michigan is getting absolutely housed by Bama, but I think a lot of sharp sports bettors bet on Alabama as a 14 point fave.

USC looked good. Marquise Lee is a freak.

Watching Oklahoma v UTEP and Arkansas St v some horribly dressed team. Oh and also watching UofA v Temple. Ive missed College Football.

you're durnk, aren't ya? :D

trojanchick99 said:
Not much. Nice end to your game. Kicker needs work thought.

That north end zone is cursed. There needs to be a seance or exorcism before Saturday.

As a PAC 12 team fan, I'm not sure whether it's good or bad that Utah looks so bad against Utah State

So Utah is doing exactly everything they need to right now. 24 seconds left at midfield.

edit-

I am NOT a fan of the Utah QB'S decision making. it's going to be a LOOOOOOONG FG

edit 2: 52 yard attempt

e3- OT it is

e4- Utah State 27-20 after their first OT

e5- the beehive state? there are bees in Utah?

e6- 15 yard offensive PO counteracting a TD. Then Hayes makes terrible QB decisions. I am not worried about Utah.

e7- friggin' Utah

forgot that Jordan Wynn was still around and 1st string

I'm secretly glad they're getting smacked around a little. Utah fans were pretty friggin' cocky before joining the Pac 12 last year.

Now for LSU to wipe out Washington because we still kind of suck win a closely fought duel. KEITH PRICE

Now for LSU to wipe out Washington because we still kind of suck win a closely fought duel. KEITH PRICE

This game won't get Sarkisian fired, but it has to be strike 1.

He's been here 4 years now, and too many times the last 3 years we've seen this exact same game. It's not even that he loses against top teams, it's that the Huskies look like FCS bottom feeders. That they don't even belong on the same field. We could go 2-4 to start the season against LSU, Stanford, Oregon, and USC, and as long as the Huskies looked competitive I think Sark would get a contract extension. That's a tough schedule! But it looks like we'll go 2-4 to start the season, and once again get blown out by a combined score of infinity to 3.

Back
Top Bottom