College Football 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
STFU you self aggrandizing pigdog.

Oh, and, happy new year, dude, hope you had a good one and that 2013 brings you nothing but contentment and joy!!!

Asshole.

I only tried to share my wisdom with you so that you could make vast sums of money and further your agenda to control the media. And I would have a happier New Year if Notre Dame and Alabama could somehow simultaneously lose and both lose horrifically.

Also, I'd love the New Year if my Sooners actually show up to play a bowl game.
Sometimes, under Stoops, they don't. "Big Game Bob"...what a joke.

But seriously, Merry New Year and all that good stuff, NSW.

Ditto.

As much as I do not like Bama or the Irish, I'm still looking forward to the game.....also looking forward to Friday's game.....I like me some Bowl Season, preference for the NFL aside. ONE CAN LIKE BOTH. As a Sooner, you must be proud of AP.

And ditto, for real, U2DMfan, hope your 2013 is a good one.

Go Badgers. Man, this would be the best story ever if they pull it off.

Unless NIU beats FSU, which would be incredible.

Go Badgers. Man, this would be the best story ever if they pull it off.

Unless NIU beats FSU, which would be incredible.

NIU would be a story born out of ineptitude

Wisconsin's just an all-around feel-good Hollywood film. I'd consider it the better story.

I'm all about Northern later on, too.

I'm pulling for Stanford right now because I have a lot of good friends that went there. My Big Ten allegiances are set aside for now.

I like Stanford a lot, those sons of bitches run the pistol. Hell, they supposedly invented it. Fun team to watch.

The Wisconsin D is pretty damn good. They would have won with a legit passing game. Montee Ball is 95% of their offense.

Back
Top Bottom