College Football 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
inmyplace13 said:

:wave:

Hey guys, it's Horns Gameday.

you did notice the score in norman today didn't you :wink:

Oklahoma 51
Miami 13

How sweet is that?

Good luck today btw, i hope we are both undefeated at the Texas state fair in about 4 weeks.

Looks like Oregon just picked off Michigan in the end zone. Could be another long day for Michigan fans. Wow.

uo_helmet_s.jpg

I wonder if Mike Hart can join the NFL midseason. He doesn't deserve this crap.

unico said:
well one things for sure....at least next week ND or Michigan will finally get their first win of the season.

I predict that after the 21st consecutive scoreless OT the game will be declared a tie.

speedracer said:

I predict that after the 21st consecutive scoreless OT the game will be declared a tie.

:lol: it's so sad these 2 teams are having such a crap season.

p.s. watching vt-lsu. there was a really loud roar heard all throughout blacksburg when glennon was benched. i've been waiting a whole year for that.

i think taylor is gonna play really well. he wasn't off to a good start, but i think next possession he'll be better.

BonoIsMyMuse said:

Yeah really. I can't believe they're making so many careless, boneheaded plays.

They improved quickly. It helped that Notre Dame decided it would be a good idea to have someone rip off a guy's helmet and punch him in the face. Sort of lights a fire underneath a team.

The most electrifying player in college football is DeSean Jackson, hands down. The previous NCAA career record for punt returns for TDs was 8, out of 113 attempts. DeSean has 6 already, on JUST TWENTY-SEVEN ATTEMPTS. Un-fricking-real. We are all going gaga here in Berkeley -- we're up to number 8 now in the polls. Muahahaha!!!!

:bonodrum:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DPXSzia2Zfg

Cannot wait for todays Gator/Vols game. :drool: :drool:

My dorm is right by the Swamp and when I got home last night there were already people tailgating :ohmy: The campus right now is INSANE.

:rockon:

I can't remember the last time I've seen a football team as purely good (in every football-related way) as USC.

Holy shit.

I have to add too that the USC Song Girls are by far the hottest cheerleaders I've ever seen.

song_girls1.jpg

I wish they all could be California girls... :combust:

randhail said:
maybe Notre Dame needs to start videoing their opponents

Not gonna help if your offensive line can't block a Pop Warner team.

Back
Top Bottom