College Football 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DaveC said:

28weeks.jpg

I guess that is how I looked when I was typing my original post! :lol: ;)

kellyahern said:

I didn't think it was possible for me to want to watch the Gaylord Hotels Music City Bowl any less that I already do, but there ya go . . .

At least they came forward to say they were doing the wrong thing, but I have no doubt some starters were involved (Geno Hayes, I'm looking at you).

Yeah, that was a fantastic game. I fell asleep when it looked like it was over (ie the end of the 1st), woke up again and it was 35-35. :up:

Mr. BAW said:
They didn't make the SC game either...you think maybe they don't LIKE their QB for going out of his way to raise hell with the other team prior to game day??? RUDY!

Not smart :tsk:

This feels like such an anti-climactic way to end the season. No wonder people don't like the BCS.

ETA: ASU cheerleaders look COLD in San Diego! :lol:

Last edited:
Well...it is cold in So CA this time of year...not Halifax cold but cold....I worked this past weekend and my dashboard light flashed a warning it was 32 degrees and icy...it was sure cold but not icy...but close...

Damn Uconn...the only thing worse than ending up in the Meineke Muffler Bowl is losing said bowl. Game was a virtual home game for Wake, not that it mattered as they completely outplayed UConn in the 2nd half. The whole game really...punt return for a TD made it look closer than it was :(

Neuheisel's a douche.

Who in the hell is this Michigan team? If they would have played with this open of an offense all season, we would be in an entirely different bowl.

As vocal of a critic of Lloyd that I am, I hope they can pull this one out for him. He may not be my favorite coach, but I would want my son to play for a guy like him.

Dalton said:

Who in the hell is this Michigan team? If they would have played with this open of an offense all season, we would be in an entirely different bowl.

As vocal of a critic of Lloyd that I am, I hope they can pull this one out for him. He may not be my favorite coach, but I would want my son to play for a guy like him.

Seriously, WTF did Lloyd smoke before this game?

And where can I find some?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom