College Football 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
novacancy.gif

SC' 2008 Schedule...

Aug. 30 at Virginia
Sept. 13 Ohio State
Sept. 25 at Oregon State
Oct. 4 Oregon
Oct. 11 Arizona State
Oct. 18 at Washington State
Oct. 25 at Arizona
Nov. 1 Washington (Homecoming)
Nov. 8 California
Nov. 15 at Stanford
Nov. 29 Notre Dame
Dec. 6 at UCLA

Everyone except Stanford looks like a cakewalk! :lol:

unico said:
How many tickets do you need? You're bringing that sexy wife of yours, right? :sexywink:
Two Field passes, I can't see very well...(JK) its always best in the USC section...(JK again) and uhh,,,a couple beers waiting for me! (NOT JK) :hyper:

And yes, I'll bring that sexy wench! AARGGG!

if its do-able, we can plan it.
:yes:

No spoken words said:
Rich Rodriguez continues the WVA to Michigan coach migration, following in Beilein's footsteps.

Happy with the hire, Dalton?

So when is the Michigan football team going to lose to Harvard?

speedracer said:

So when is the Michigan football team going to lose to Harvard?

Ha ha, Belien gave no delusions about how bad Michigan would be in basketball this year. Give him a couple years and they will be in the tournament. Amaker left him very little to work with.

Personally, I think Rodriguez is as good of a hire as Miles would have been. Miles had the Michigan connection and that is/was the only difference IMO. I think Rodriguez is a better x and o's guy than Miles is anyway.

I give him 3 years and Michigan will be in the title hunt again. Next year is a rebuilding year for Michigan football anyway. It was going to be no matter who the coach was. They lost to many starters off a mediocre team that lacked any chemistry this year. Then again, maybe they will surprise some people. At least its going to be exciting again.

Dalton said:
So Michigan just rehired Lloyd Carr. A great character guy that recruits pretty well and never wins the big game.

Are you kidding me?? Runs the spread offense, how is that like Lloyd Carr. At least he has been winning most of the bowl games he has gone to. They were one game from the title game this year and if their star QB doesnt go down with an injury in the 2nd quarter they are playing in it against Ohio State, not LSU.

Give me a break. Some people are never going to be happy. Who did you want? Deboord or English? Talk about a disaster.

Michigan got the right coach. They're going to be real good in 2-3 years. Is there a team in college football that runs "the spread" offense with 4 & 5 star athletes? I guess you could say Florida maybe?

I wonder who'll take the WVU job? Can't count out Petrino :)

Blue Room said:

Are you kidding me?? Runs the spread offense, how is that like Lloyd Carr.

Not only that, he's also widely considered to be hispanic. Don't be a dumbass. I mentioned in my original post how he is like Carr.

Blue Room said:
Give me a break. Some people are never going to be happy.

And some people are destined to die young from hyper-tension caused by message board rage. But hey, we all have our parts to play.

Dalton said:

Not only that, he's also widely considered to be hispanic. Don't be a dumbass. I mentioned in my original post how he is like Carr.

And some people are destined to die young from hyper-tension caused by message board rage. But hey, we all have our parts to play.

and I explained how I felt you were wrong.

Rage? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom