College Football 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dalton said:
"And McCoy can run this. Do NOT think that McCoy can't run the Zone read."

No shit. I just saw him run 22 yards.

Commentary. :huh:

Do NOT think that double negatives don't suck.

Remember. Always remember.

collegehumor.062c9367fbde288d5b6fc7f1e5177c15.jpg

I lived in LA for 10 years. Televised a lot of USC athletics and dealt with not only their fans, but their administration. Grew to hate them, quickly, and it never waned. It never will. They are demons. Do not open doors to them. They are VERY NASTY and, additionally, they are not overly funny, either.

No spoken words said:
Oh, and, a heartfelt "fuck you" to USC. Sorry, BAW.
That doesn't bother me as much as one certain member who called twice to ask, "What's the score?"

Whatever...

Its our wedding anniversary weekend, Char and I are heading out for some Las Brisas dinner and couple Patron shooters...I'll comment later on the game...

Poor play selection, poor clock management and total meltdown on the last drive... clock goes from 2:38 to 1:16 and only one play was run...give me a break....

Woo Hoo!!! UConn knocks off USF, 1st & goal inside the 5 in the last minute and they stopped 'em. Niiice.

7-1. Undefeated in the Big East, in line for a BCS bowl. We have officially entered Bizarro World.

Edit: Oh yeah, Colt 45, it works every time. Remember those ads? But yeah I was more St. Ides too, also OE and Crazy Horse.

They were 1-AA when I went. It's strange...football is so new up there, people aren't sure how to act. I'm thinking if they actually win the Big East the BCS will kick the conference out.

Virginia. Lost by 1 (UVA wins all their games by 1 or 2). UConn had the ball on the UVA 40 or so with a couple minutes left but had a bad snap and penalty...they're that close to being undefeated.

They're probably good enough to win 3 more games (Syracuse, Cincinnati, and Rutgers), but they'll likely lose at West Virginia. They probably should have lost today...they were up 16-0 but really held on; USF played a good 2nd half.

Dalton said:
I don't think they will beat Cincy either. Brian Kelly is the man.

Cincy will be tough, and think that's on the road. Their defense is pretty good and played well against Louisville, but the weather was crap that night & I think it helped. I think in the end WV will win the conference, but when my school is usually eking out wins against Buffalo and Temple...this is a fun ride :)

Let me make another observation: the Cadillac commercial with the red head from Grey's Anatomy is damn hot. "The important question is: when you turn your car on ... does it return the favor." See that's hot. I like the idea of a car that turns a woman on. It makes my job easier.

The same commercial with some random dude. That's just creepy.

Back
Top Bottom