College Football 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, there's no way the guy should be that wide open on the 2nd TD.

The 3-man pass rush was pretty useless, though.

Aww thanks Mr.BAW :D
And thanks BM, you are the best Space Moon husband ever :hug:

Haha re-reading this I can't believe how emotional I got over this game. We all did. I knew it was going to be a tough one when I first saw the schedule. And, to be fair...I still don't know if we should've had that touchdown. Despite the officials reviewing it....I don't know. Perhaps they saw some angle that was more revealing, but it sure didn't look like one from where I was standing.

Then again, the 1st BC touchdown was questionable too.

:shrug:

Soon we're playing FSU and Miami. I don't know why, but the hokies become the chokies whenever playing Florida teams. :(

LyricalDrug said:
:( :mad: :sad: :madspit: :huh: :sad:

...I'm devastated and bewildered after attending Cal's last two games -- both crushing, last minute losses against underdogs...

Sun Devils gonna pwn your ass tomorrow night :rockon:

DaveC said:

Sun Devils gonna pwn your ass tomorrow night :rockon:

Uhh-oh... there goes 553 yds. for the season at 92.2 per game and 5 TD's thus far....

"Arizona State senior running back Ryan Torain will miss the rest of the season with a potentially serious injury to his left foot.

The injury will require surgery, similar to the one that running back Kevin Jones of the Detroit Lions had after a comparable injury. Jones was injured last December and although team doctors said he could miss up to 12 months, he is back on the field for the Lions.

Torain will have to endure a long rehab process that will likely keep him out of all postseason events leading up to the NFL Draft."

Last edited:
I can't believe not a single network is showing the 4-21 (ASU-Cal) matchup. It's not like there's any other games on then. :angry:

Go Penn State in that one.

I can't believe they aren't showing USC-Ore either, even though I wouldn't be able to see it anyways (leaving for work in about 15 min). Did all the networks get together and decide not to show any Pac-10 games on the biggest day of the season so far or something? :tsk:

DaveC said:
Go Penn State in that one.

I can't believe they aren't showing USC-Ore either, even though I wouldn't be able to see it anyways (leaving for work in about 15 min). Did all the networks get together and decide not to show any Pac-10 games on the biggest day of the season so far or something? :tsk:

Pretty much. The networks hate the west coast teams, except for USC.

UConn baby!!! 10 up in the 4th, trying to hang on against #10 USF.

Damn, field goal. Now up a TD.

Penn State tonight. :drool:

I think a White Out has been declared, which is always fun. I love my "White Out 2006" shirt enough to wear it in 2007.

The USC game was on FOX Sports Net. So is the Cal game.

ABC is showing the Nebraska/Texas game right now, to the whole country, hence their not carrying the USC game. Tonight, ABC is carrying the Penn St/Ohio St game, hence the Cal game being on FSN.

No spoken words said:
The USC game was on FOX Sports Net. So is the Cal game.

ABC is showing the Nebraska/Texas game right now, to the whole country, hence their not carrying the USC game. Tonight, ABC is carrying the Penn St/Ohio St game, hence the Cal game being on FSN.

Is this supposed to be some kind of warped math proof?

How's it warped? ABC can only air so many games at once. So, some games wound up on FSN. Kind of easy to follow. You've watched Red Dawn one too many times, it's impacted your cerebellum.

swayze-crazy.jpg

I'm staring at that photo and just now cracking up. He's on a fucking horse, with that hair, and no shirt. Good lord. Now I....had.....the time of my life....No I've never felt this way before.....

Back
Top Bottom