Collective Soul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blue_Angel

Acrobat
um. so I just discovered that all those songs I taped off the radio and adored like 4 years ago are by the same band. I think I have another favourite band and I didn't even know it!!!

who here likes COllective Soul?? speak please, I wanna know about them!

Hi BA :wave:

I like them too, my recent fave is "Run" (I think that's the title :scratch: )

Are these times contagious
I've never been this bored before
Is this the prize I've waited for
Now as the hours passing
There's nothing left here to insure
I long to find a messenger

Have I got a long way to run
Yeah, I run

Is there a cure among us
From this processed sanity
I weaken with each voice that sings
In this world of purchase
I'm going to buy back memories
To awaken some old qualities

Have I got a long way to run
Yeah, I run

I've always liked "The World I Know"

It reminds me of one night when I was walking around Times Square by myself at midnight in the rain - and just looking around at the buildings and humanity.

as a musical elitist ( :sexywink: ), im going to say theyre "booooooooooooooring"

but in all honesty, i can definately tolerate most of their stuff.

I loooooooooooooove Collective Soul!!

I only got 2 albums, the self titled, and Hints Allegations and Things Left unsaid. Both fantastic.

:heart:

i've got all their albums, sans the greatest hits. i wasn't a huge fan of blender, though. but i'd say dosage was my favourite of theirs. my favourite song is december.

One of my "other" favorite bands.

I have seen them in concert twice, two great shows.

They also do a rockin version of I Will Follow!

oh yeah! i forgot, i saw them in concert, too. they didn't play i will follow, but they did cover crazy train. it was in between dosage and blender, in the summer of 99, i think.

Yeah, one of the most underrated bands out there. Really fantastic songs, and I hope they are still putting out new stuff. One of my favorites.

mm yes The World I Know and Run are two of my old favourites..and December actually. I am going to have to find out much more about them. Angie, another band we have in common! :D and deathbear, stop trying to be elite :sexywink:

i wanna hear them covering I Will Follow !!

Back
Top Bottom