Colin Farrell on cutting room floor *OOPS!* HAHA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justified

Refugee
:shifty: uh, I wouldn't have mind seeing the clip. :reject:

[q] from MSN Entertainment
Colin Farrell: Free Willy?
We're starting to believe that whole "luck of the Irish" thing, at least when it comes to Colin Farrell (well, either that, or the "luck of his plucky publicist"). The London Sun reports a pivotal scene has been cut from the hard-partying actor's upcoming movie "A Home at the End of the World." For most stars, this would be bad news, but for Colin, it's a move that will likely land him in the revered company of Milton Berle and Willem Dafoe.

According to the paper, a full-frontal nude scene Farrell shot for the drama ended up on the cutting room floor when it proved too much for preview audiences to handle. In other words, Colin's private parts apparently put the "big" in "big screen."

"All you could hear were gasps when Colin appeared in his full-frontal pose," an insider tells the paper. "The women were over-excited and the men looked really uncomfortable. It was such a sight it made it difficult to concentrate on the plot, so the decision was made to get rid of it." Adds director Michael Mayer, "It was distracting."

The Sun claims an irate Farrell has insisted his butt nekkid emoting be included on the DVD. Gushes the source, "Producers have agreed, so his female fans have a treat in store."

This story seems to lend credence to a similar report that appeared in People about the nude scene, with one witness telling the mag, "Colin has nothing to be embarrassed about."[/q]

boogie2.jpg

Last edited:
I think this story is slightly exaggerated to create buzz for a little movie, Colin was full-frontal in "Tigerland" and I don't remember that causing an international incident. Of course, I missed that part in "Tigerland," never scrapbook and try to watch a movie at the same time, you end up missing all the good stuff.

dsmith2904 said:
I think this story is slightly exaggerated to create buzz for a little movie, Colin was full-frontal in "Tigerland" and I don't remember that causing an international incident. Of course, I missed that part in "Tigerland," never scrapbook and try to watch a movie at the same time, you end up missing all the good stuff.

Hang on a second....I apparently missed that scene in 'Tigerland' as well.:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom