Coldplay's "Fix You" is the theme song for a home improvement show.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JOFO

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I think it's on NBC or FOX; not sure.

way to go guys.:up:
I always knew that song was deep.

It's ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I don't think the 'Fix You' is referring to the houses themselves, but rather the people they're being built for. The show generally picks less fortunate people - i.e. widows/widowers with a lot of kids, cancer patients, paralysis victims, et al - and tries to make their lives better via a brand new, large home with situation-specific designs, items, rooms, etc in them. At least that's what the idea of the show is. So the 'fix you' is probably more aimed at the people who will be moving into these homes.

I still don't much care for the song though.

oh...... I didn't know it was for cancer patients, so that makes it cool that they're using it.

if it was just another home makeover show, it'd be way lame.

:lol:

I still reckon Fix You sounds like a song sung to a broken toy, though.

JOFO said:
oh...... I didn't know it was for cancer patients, so that makes it cool that they're using it.

if it was just another home makeover show, it'd be way lame.

That may be so, but the song's still a pile of steaming cow excrement, whichever way it's used.

I never get sick of hearing about how much Coldplay sucks.

Fuck you, Will Champion!

^^ because he's obsessed with coldplay and being sarcastic.

btw, Chris Martin publicly announced recently that he was a big fan of "Extreme Makeover - Home Edition" and that he always crys when he watches it... don't really know what to say to that

good intentions aside, I hate that show

or, at least, the main cast.
so loud and obnoxious and ALWAYS weepy

good god, i got worried for a second that they were bringing back that stupid tim allen show. i saw the words "home" and "improvement" and got really scared.

Every now and again. Never posted a whole lot but I read it a ton. I'm more of a Coldplaying.com guy.

Back
Top Bottom