Coldplay - Viva La Vida - Keep Talking.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pearl Jam changes some setlists. Springsteen, to an extent, changes some setlists.

U2? Coldplay? They don't change no setlists!

A shame that they don't vary the seltists. Coldplay have some killer-sides, Crest Of Waves, Things I Don't Understand, One I Love......would go off nicely...

Hey everyone, it'll be ok if Chris retires. We only have about 18 years to wait until Moses Martin gets his music career started.

:hyper:

Before this thread closes, I just want to say one more thing.

:FUCKYEAH:

by the way:
"I'm 31 now and I don't think bands should keep going past 33," BANG Showbiz quotes him as saying

Is he using Bono's line from HMTMKMKM? They want their money back if you're alive at 33...

Chris Martin thinks he's Jesus and has to die at 33; and Bono thinks he's God; it's all clear now!

They're one put they're not the same :ohmy:

Chris Martin thinks he's Jesus and has to die at 33; and Bono thinks he's God; it's all clear now!

They're one put they're not the same :ohmy:

:lol: Well that would certainly make a lot of sense. He thinks Bono is God, he regularly sports a blonde Jesus beard, and he named his kid Apple. The clues are all there!!

i heard on the radio this morning that he (Chris) wants to "move past music" by next year. They will make one more album hopefully

edgechrismartin101305vc2.jpg

edgechrismartin101305oy1.jpg

It's remarkable that this just leaked, I'm in class right now, I'm about to download it to put it on my iPod and listen to in 30 minutes as I walk to my next class.

Science!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom