Coldplay - Viva La Vida... Continued Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's their rationale, then I'm glad they included that version. The acoustic one's on the iTunes version, I believe.

If that's their rationale, then I'm glad they included that version. The acoustic one's on the iTunes version, I believe.

While I don't have anything to back that up, it certainly wouldn't surprise me if that was the case. The album version sounds more like the rest of the album - it just goes better with everything else. The album has tremendous, wait for it...

flow.

Yeah, the acoustic version is a bonus track on iTunes. Hopefully we'll get it in lossless form at some point.

Then those guys would do well in a DI tourney. :up:

I'm still happy that this album delivered, that's hard to come by these days.

Apparently I need to officially add this album to ever growing list of "Albums PFan Needs to Hear by the End of Summer '08."

Just listening. Waiting for the high quality rip but yeah some nice touches on this album. Lost is a pretty good song and 42 has some pretty obvious Radiohead touches with the guitar bit from the middle. Yeah dont sound too bad but Violet Hills probably the weakest song and it kinda baffles me why they would put this out first.

Wow, now I'm excited to hear this.

And I'm going to attempt to wait until it's released. We'll see how I do.

Yeah I'm quite surprised to say.....mmmmm its not half bad. The last tracks quite an opus or epic or whatever you wanna call it "death and all his freinds". Yeah weakest track and no mistake Violet Hill, its crap compared to some of the songs on this album. Did Brian Eno produce this or did I get that wrong? Thought I read that somewhere? Damn I wish I had a good quality version of the first song, sounds like it was recorded in my bathroom.:laugh:

We stand united

1286586352_f1d4ed9430.jpg

I do crack on the cd case and then drive home personally.

That's why I buy so many cds. Don't judge, it's who I am.

Chris applies a layer of crack to his body daily. It keeps his skin smooth and white, like porcelain.

It also explains this picture:

images

Okay guys, I've listened to the song Viva la Vida about 10 times today. It's so goddamn catchy.

The Lady Friend enjoyed 42, but wants to abstain from listening to the rest until its release. She's a stronger one than I.

U2s album will be better then this one if it isnt I will be disappointed. I am still debating whether this is even the best thing that Coldplay has done themselves. If this is Coldplays Unforgettable Fire, maybe the next one will be the best one. You can certainly here Eno all over these tracks from start to finish, they would be smart to get him again. Chris Martin has to learn how to write decent lyrics before they can make a truely great album :)

Oh yeah, and the Gwyneth Paltrow influence really shines through here on a lot of the new tracks...

gwyneth.jpg

Well, THAT explains it all, doesn't it???!!!!! :giggle:

I'll be looking to hearing this...I have it on hold at the library for when it is released but I'll probably wind up buying it.

BTW, Perez Hilton said it's awful, but what the hell does he know? And why do I even bother to go on his site????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom