Coldplay - Speed of Sound Links?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dub2501

The Fly
So, it looks like Coldplay's new single "Speed of Sound" has been played on both European and NA radio stations now - does anyone have a link to where one might be able to hear\download it? I've been looking forward to this CD and can't wait to hear the first single.

As ever, any help is greatly appreciated!

Go Raibh Maith Agat!

True, that's supposed to go live at 4pm Eastern This evening - so I guess a little patience and I can listen in a few hours! :)

well,

MissVelvetDress_75 - aren't you a bloody godsend!! Thanks so much for the link, fair bloody play to you. And from Atlanta and all - I'm from Dublin, moved to ATL recently and lovin' it.

Cheers again!!

it's a tad bloody warmer than good ole Dublin - but I guess that is a good thing - can help me upgrade this whole pale blue Irish skin look! Also, lots of good Paddy pubs in town too - makes it a lot easier being so far from home.

Right, no need for me to ramble on and on - bore the arse off you - time to hear the song!!! Cheer again!

Are you kidding a bore? never!

btw. if you are ever up for meeting new people here, let me know. we have a small small group of Atlanta folk here that likes to meet on occassion. I just sent you a msg on yahoo but I am not sure if you got it.

:wave:

Enjoy the beautiful Spring day. It is only going to get warmer. :D

oh, that definately sounds like it might be a bit of craic, I'd be def into meeting people, tough in new cities!

What did you think of the song? I think i like "TALK" better - the first one that leaked - although, this one seems like a grower.

Did you try and contact me via Yahoo IM?

Thanks for the thread - I'm checking it out!

It does sound a bit like Moses alright - I was kinda disappointed that "Ladder To The Sun" didn't make it onto the new album - I thought that was kick-arse live!

Weird I didn't get the IM, I'll have to check me profile and make sure it's linked correctly.

Oh my goddddddddd.

I almost had tears in my eyes on first listen.

I heard for the first time today on the way home from the fabric store--it was the only thing that made that trip worth a damn. It sounds great. I'm looking forward to listening to it about a gazillion times, just like I did with "Clocks" right after becoming a Coldplay fan in December 2002.

I'm downloading now, for any Oinkers out there, there is a promo cd release with both the album version and radio edit version.

Also, on Mininova.org, search for Coldplay and there is a torrent for just the (I'm guessing) Radio edit. (No registration required here).

its a grower... like it much better with each listen...

how long, how long must we sing this s...

oops, sorry. wrong song.

:|

Go nuts kids... new link for ya:

http://s37.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2R1PG9JU3O8H73OTOJN558W2G0

I think this puppy is going into major rotation on my iPod.

Last edited:
Flying FuManchu said:
Talk and Speed of Sound have a similar melody in the chorus... Wonder what the new version of Talk will sound like...

I believe the version of Talk that is out there IS the final version. They do sound similar. This worries me. I hope the album doesn't all sound the same.

-Miggy

Back
Top Bottom