Coldplay on strike?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:

I don't like HTDAAB, but I hate In Rainbows, so yes.

Wait 'til the Weird Fishes kid visits you and punches you in the kidneys.

Just you wait.

intedomine said:
Timbaland's involvement really excites me.

I don't know what he's gonna be able to do with like, the whitest band imagineable.

Sounds like a desperate ploy for crossover appeal or coolness, if you ask me.

lazarus said:
I don't know what he's gonna be able to do with like, the whitest band imagineable.

But if together they could make a song like Supermassive Black Hole by Muse, they might just strike gold.

lazarus said:

so because he's black he can only work with hip hop artists? or "cool" artists?

I know you don't believe this...

lazarus said:

I'm having '84 Brian Eno flashbacks.
Seems like another case of stupidity pushing away interest.
:|

lazarus said:

Sounds like a desperate ploy for crossover appeal or coolnessCold, if you ask me.
Coldplay is fine just the way we are. No need to hate.

I really like Coldplay's music.... I just don't like Chris Martin relying on falsetto all the time. *sigh* This is why I'm always on the fence between really liking them and really disliking them. Either way, I'll probably buy the album just to try it out. It'd be nice, though, to hear a new spark to the music with the producers, etc. they're going to be working with.

News

Coldplay album track titles leak
Coldplay

Jan 14, 2008
0 Comments
Add Coldplay to MyNME
Track titles for Coldplay’s follow up record to 'X&Y' have been leaked online.

'Prospekt' is said to have a running time of 43 minutes and is rumoured to include:

'Famous Old Painters'
'Glass Of Water'
'Lost!'
'Cemeteries Of London'
'Violet Hill'
'Poppy Fields'
'42'
'Yes!'
'Leftrightleftright'
'Rainy Day'
'Prospekt's March'

Rumours are also circulating over the release date for the record, believed to be May 19.

Chris da'hothead...

Gwyn's Hubby: Coldplay Hothead!
Posted Jan 17th 2008 10:29AM by TMZ Staff

After leaving the hospital with his wife Gwyneth Paltrow early Tuesday morning, Chris Martin got into a bizarre altercation with a paparazzo in the middle of the street. Respect!

Chris tackled the photog and screamed at him -- but then the pap got up and went after Chris!

U2Fanatic4ever said:
Chris da'hothead...

Chris tackled the photog and screamed at him -- but then the pap got up and went after Chris!

It's like when one of those little poodles barks at a big dog, and you're like "hey, you've got balls little pooch", but then the big dog actually goes after the little dog and then you're like "yeah, you better run".

Speaking of poodles,

_41338232_chris_martin416ap.jpg
Tommy%20Gun%20Head%20June%2007.JPG

Back
Top Bottom