Coldplay - LP 6: Ghost Stories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you rather cycle through one post of nonsense or page after page of nonsensical U2 comparisons? At least NSW briefly ended that discussion.

U2 shall not be discussed in this here U2 forum! Get your crappy bias out of here. IT WASN'T A BIG DEAL and it certainly wasn't an unwarranted comment.

Coldplay. Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay. Chris Martin. Magic. Muse. Madness. Coldplay magic magic magic. I've got the magic in me. Yeah. It's a good song, I think so.

To anyone using this app on their phone, do you realize how fucking annoying this is? Grow up.

Get a better phone then. It took me maybe 2 seconds to scroll through the post.

And seriously, if your thumb hurt from scrolling then you obviously need to exercise more. I'm sure you can find some thumb exercises in YouTube.

Don't blame the long posts, blame your own deficiencies.

Sent from my Note 3 using my S-pen.

This is the thread that will inspire Coldplay's lyrical masterpiece Unknown Scroller.

Okay, so...favorite Coldplay song? Probably Violet Hill for me, though that's an unpopular choice.

My favorite Coldplay song - Clocks. It was the very first song of theirs that I listened to.

Other songs that get honorable mentions as 'favorites' (per album):
- Parachutes: Shiver, Yellow
- A Rush of Blood to the Head: Amsterdam, Warning Sign, The Scientist
- X&Y: Fix You, A Message
- Viva La Vida: Lovers in Japan, Viva La Vida, Violet Hill
- Mylo Xyloto: Charlie Brown, Us Against The World

This was tough to do because there are so many songs of theirs that I love. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom