Coldplay is the greatest thing since U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they have a drummer? hmm...i guess i'm mixing them up with someone else then...

Coldplay has a great drummer.

Hey, Coldplay must release countless great songs and great albuns (they have released no great album... good albums but no great at all). It?s still a "baby band". I have to see what?s next before saying it?s the greatest thing since U2.

But I like Coldplay.

yeesss....the greatest thing since U2..........................

:shifty:

well I must disagree

they have a looooooooooooooooooooooong way to go and anyways, they'll never be reach that level of excellency

and damn AROBTTH is really bad compared to Parachutes, and live, they're not that great

I like Coldplay but Super Furry Animals are the second best band in the world... well... in my world :p

COLDPLAY cant and will never know how to rock.
greatest thing since u2:huh: :huh: they might come near to the sound of ALL THAT YOU CANT LEAVE BEHIND but thats it.

the dude cant sing rock&roll. bono can ex, pride,bullet the blue sky, mysterious ways, SBS,NYD and many many more.

while chris sings yello yello hahahaha.

i dont mind this band but when compared to u2:huh: :huh:

do you even listen to u2:tongue:

Yikes. If ever there was a gross exaggeration of musical talent... :eek:

Naah, I like Coldplay a lot, but the best thing since U2 is giving them waaaaaaay more credit than they deserve at this point.

I wasn't saying they were better in anyway, I know that. I was just saying that they definately have the potential to go that way. They have a damn good chance of becoming a huge band.

i really like coldplay but have to agree that radiohead is far better. at least at this point. when you compare the first two albums of coldplay to the first two albums of radiohead its a lot harder to decide.

Coldplay the greatest thing since U2?? :no: Wouldn't that mean they are the best thing apart from U2 to happen in music in the past 20 years? I don't think so.

if this marriage happens i doubt they will be great anymore. :laugh: ;)

from msn
[q]The gossip mill is spreading idol chit-chat that Gwyneth Paltrow might wed Coldplay rocker Chris Martin this weekend somewhere in Long Island. Talk of marriage vows still surround the bound-at-the-hip couple, despite the fact that Chris has repeatedly claimed he has no intention of marrying Gwyn. [/q]

I love Coldplay. I can't stop listening to "A Rush of Blood to the Head". "Clocks" in particular is awesome. But comparisons to U2.........nah.

I know they don't compare to U2, that's not what I meant, but to me and a few others, they have the great potential to be a great bad. You can't ignore the greatness of their first 2 albums, similiar to how great R.E.M's first two albums and how they turned out.

Back
Top Bottom