Coldplay In the Year 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IrishDawg

Refugee
I decided after the Conan show last week I would give this a try, trying to predict what the next album will be like for the craptacular band Coldplay

Coldplay's next album will be released in 2007, and will be called How to Take Apart a Nuclear Weapon

d10b169f.jpg

back.jpg

1// Verti-No - The first single will get to number 19839379 on the radio charts, a new record for Coldplay. After trying to get Verti-No in an Ipod commercial and being rejected, Coldplay will settle for letting a clip of the song be played durring McDonalds commercials.

ron.jpg

2// It's a Miracle that we're still Selling Records - The song title speaks for itself.

3// We Can't Make it on our Own, So we Steal U2's ideas - Coldplay admits they steal all their songs from U2, it's about time.

4// Love and Peace or Else I'll Sing - Better show some love people.

5// Speed of Blinding Clocks - Finally the 3 songs will be merged into one! 2/3 of the song sucks (the clocks and speed of sound part) and the last 1/3 of the song is increadible, one of the better songs on the album

6// All Because of U2 - Similar to the message sent in song number 3

7// Chris Martin sings like a Woman - Probably because of Apple castrating Chris *see: Fix You*

8// All the Crumbs that U2 Left Behind - Wow, I guess if they got away with recreating Clocks, they can get away with recreating the messages from songs 3 and 6

9// One album Closer to Retirement - Let's hope there aren't many left

10// Not so Original of the Fecis - Coldplay's not so original songs that sound like crap. Straitforward title.

11// No-Way - No-way these guys will ever be as good as U2, quit trying.

12// Cars that Drive at the Speed of Sound - This was a crappy song when U2 wrote it, and Coldplay didn't do much better stealing it from them.

13// Verti-Hell-No X 2 - Well, Chris Martin's always so intent on beating U2 as the biggest rock band on earth, so he thought he'd try going for 13 tracks. It's 12 and 2/3 tracks too many if you ask me.

HAY GUYS COLDPLAY SUX JUST THOUGHT ID MENTION THAT AGAIN SINCE IT NEVER GETS OLD

:)lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: )

This has to be the fucking stupidest thing I've seen in my entire life.

hahahaha, I guess it only sounds funny when we talk about it at school eh mate?

man, this is brutal, lol

OBEY MY DOG
9ef_clip_image002.jpg

Last edited:
inmyplace13 said:
This has to be the fucking stupidest thing I've seen in my entire life.

Amen.

lmao at angelordevil's dance you fucker!

typhoon's raindrops: fucking excellent! :up: :drool:

Last edited:
Well, Coldplay is obviously one of the worst bands of this young century, but they've stolen a LOT more from Radiohead than from U2...

Seems like a few others have made the same point a bit more obliquely, I guess. I dunno. See the Celine Dion thread for my thoughts on the matter. If anybody can deliver to me "Mr." Martin, I'll still gladly kick him in the nuts. Just hook a brother up and I'll do the world a fizavor.

Okay, okay, guess the Radiohead song:

yesterday.JPG

enter2.png

baby-sucking-thumb.jpg

lemon_b.jpg

(Edit: Oh, and Coldplay mathematics:

300px-Chrismartin.jpg
+
Gwenyth%20Paltrow%20350.jpg
=
walhfrt.jpg

Oh, and: :lock: )

Last edited:
Hey at least he got Axver and Zoomerang to agree on something... still think the attack on coldplay is lame though...

Zootlesque said:
:lol:

Ooh.... I should revive my Radiohead picture thread!

That's what imp was talking about. :der:

yes yes, i was looking for it in the band index but its not in there, thats why i didnt reply before typhoon did another one of those always excellent posts

LemonMacPhisto said:
hahahaha, I guess it only sounds funny when we talk about it at school eh mate?

man, this is brutal, lol

OBEY MY DOG
9ef_clip_image002.jpg

hahaha, of course right after you said that 2 people actually found it funny. That's the way it always works for us eh? :wink:

very very nice

so what if he was bored? its better than doing other stuff.

but ya i guess it is funnier when u and jake talk about it at school

Get over with all those Coldplay disappreciation threads, they're a cool band, they do good songs. They're inspired by U2, they actually have taken a lot from their style, but they're good. Maybe not a lot have noticed that Coldplay are U2's heirs in 10 years, or the day when U2 will quit..................
In the end, when U2 started out, from how many other bands have they got inspired??
Think about..................
That's how music goes............
In the very end, even Steven Tyler said that Aerosmith were born wanting to become like Led Zeppelin......................look what Aerosmith have done in more than 30 years career....................

Back
Top Bottom