Coldplay fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the whole album is good to. I started liking them before they got really known here in the US, from some English peps that I met here in town.

I love Coldplay!! I am at work so can't check out the tunes, but is that their new album??? What is faultline?? Are those MP3's? Or just real audio samples???

I need to know!! lol LOVE THAT BAND! :D

Faultline is a guy named David Kosten. It's kind of electronic, mellow, chill-out music, for lack of a better description. The album is due out on July 2nd in Canada and by the end of this summer in the US (it was released at end of May in most of Europe). It features Chris Martin on two tracks, Michael Stipe on one, and I think also a couple of guys from the Flaming Lips. It's a GREAT album. "Your Love Means Everything Part 2" is absolutely beautiful, though!

The new Coldplay album will be released in the US on August 27th (not sure about anywhere else). :)

bono-vox said:

I met chris and all of Coldplay...

Care to explain??

I recently bought Parachutes last weekend. I think that Coldplay is a band that shows massive potential for the future. And of course, Chris Martin, eheheh. meegannie, thanks for the new album info! And the link to the song!

Back
Top Bottom