Coldplay Fall USA Tour Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got my email and it says they go on sale Tuesday at 10:00 (for StL) but when I click on Purchase Tickets it says, "Pre-Sale Tickets for this event go on sale Monday, May 20th at 10:00 AM Local Venue Time."

:huh: :| :huh:

So how did the presale go for those who got to participate? I got a few errors, but I managed to get out of there in about 10 minutes with seats in section 1 row R. I'm not sure why I thought they were having GA again for this tour, I guess I thought I had read that somewhere...

It went pretty smoothly...granted, it took about a half hour to process because I'm on dial-up...but I got seats for Darien Lake.

I am so happy I have friends. I got a ticket this morning!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: U2Dork, I will be in section 2 row R. I have no idea what that means though, could it be floor seats?
360.gif

Last edited:
I'm not complaining, 'cause I got me sum good seats :hyper: -and I actually like the reserved seats because I don't have to miss class or work to wait in a GA line all day- but I'm confused. So many of these shows are GA, why isn't the Atlanta show? Is it just because it's an arena and the other shows are amphitheatres or smaller venues?
To add to my confusion, I was looking at the mssg. boards on the coldplay website and someone mentioned they had called one of the Verizon amphitheatres (good lord how many are there?!?), which also had rows and seats, and they were told the show is actually an open floor/GA type deal.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom