Coldplay Fall USA Tour Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got tickets for most of the shows last tour through In My Place at Coldplay.com and did not have a problem. 3 out of 4 shows provided up front views and a high school gym. :heart: :laugh: Nice to see no more Grady Cole for them.

btw, incase some did not get the Coldplay.com e-mail:

[q]US TOUR PRESALE LOTTERY

We will be offering a ‘presale lottery’ for all the new 'TWISTED LOGIC' US tour dates to members of Coldplay.com.

As with our UK & European presales this lottery will make sure as many real fans (not scalpers) get tickets as easily as possible.

OUR NEW PRESALE METHOD EXPLAINED:

The presale lottery will open today (Tuesday May 17th) and close on Thursday May 19th at 1pm (GMT)

We need you to tell us:
- which shows you want to buy tickets for (a maximum of 3 shows)
- how many tickets you want for that show (the maximum is 4)

Tickets will then be allocated to as many members as the presale allows. Members will then be notified by e-mail detailing how they can then purchase tickets for their requested show.

Notification emails will be sent from Friday (May 20th) and the actual presale page will open for all members who get tickets from Tuesday (May 24th)

Please see the presale page at Coldplay.com for a full description of the presale lottery and the terms & conditions.

All shows will also have a general sale date as well as a Hot Seat/VIP ticket offer. See the ‘Tour’ section at Coldplay.com for full details of these coming soon.

We're sorry if this might sound a little complicated and long winded but we want to make sure that all fans get a chance to see the band.

To submit your request you will need to enter your valid Coldplay.com MEMBERS email address which will most likely be the one you received this email to. If you can't log in then you can re-register now by clicking the MEMBERS area on the navigation on the left.

This is not a first come first served service. Good Luck![/q]

by the looks of your webpage, you are very talented. i myself was going to pursue art in school. but i already airbrush for my current job so i want to expand my horizons

DiGi said:
i am sure they are going to add more dates.

Perhaps, but I'm pretty sure the Alpine Valley date is supposed to count as "Chicago" for tour purposes. They mentioned it in a previous email as making up for the high demand/low supply show at the Metro two weeks ago.

8/26 - Chula Vista, CA @ Coors Amphitheatre

this is about 15 minutes from my house,

i saw coldplay couple years back..put on a good show, but IMO a bit boring ... (compared to u2, radiohead and even travis)..perhaps if i have the extra cash i might check it out although i much rather see mars volta but theyre sold out:(

TheBrush said:
by the looks of your webpage, you are very talented. i myself was going to pursue art in school. but i already airbrush for my current job so i want to expand my horizons

Thanks very much.

Chizip said:

there is a st louis date...

true but the Maryland Heights thing threw me off for a bit - not to mention I still think of the place as Riverport :reject: - but I like the idea of seeing coldplay on September 17 and then going up to Chicago on the 20 and 21 to see u2:drool:

nurse chrissi said:

true but the Maryland Heights thing threw me off for a bit - not to mention I still think of the place as Riverport :reject: - but I like the idea of seeing coldplay on September 17 and then going up to Chicago on the 20 and 21 to see u2:drool:

why are they playing amphiteaters like the UMB Bank Pavillion? those are the worst places to see a concert. i'd think it would be much better at the Savvis

Chizip said:

why are they playing amphiteaters like the UMB Bank Pavillion? those are the worst places to see a concert. i'd think it would be much better at the Savvis

I agree - there just haven't been the number of good bands opening at Savvis lately - cannot remember the last time I went to a show at UMB (friggin' Riverport)

Has anybody gotten their email confirmation about scoring tickets yet? The one they were supposed to send out today but if you don't get it, you don't get tickets in the presale? :waits anxiously:

Neither have I!

Did you all get confirmation emails that you had submitted requests? I thought someone had mentioned that they got confirmation emails... but I requested tickets for 2 different shows and I haven't heard a thing

*crosses fingers*

I received the following confirmation:

[q]Thank you for requesting tickets to the Coldplay ticket presale

Just to confirm you requested:

Date: Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA - 28th September 2005 Tickets: 2

We will look at all requests for tickets as part of our presale process and then aim to fulfil as many requests from all members as possible.

If tickets are allocated for you in this presale you will be notified via email with a link to purchase the tickets.

thanks
www.coldplay.com[/q]

but that is all I have received. :huh:

It appears that they have yet to send the confirmations out.

*gets on knees and starts to pray that I get my request*

Last edited:
From what I've read on the message boards at coldplay.com (before they were shut down for "essential maintenance"), nobody's gotten the confirmation email with the link to the presale as of just after 6pm est. So we don't have to panic...yet.

anyone here going to the West Palm Beach, FL show? I put in a request for that and got the confirmation email but I haven't gotten one saying I got the tickets...hopefully they will start sending them out soon!

Back
Top Bottom