Coldplay DC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DiGi

New Yorker
Ok who is as fired up for this as I am. 2 days left. What time are people showing up? Anyone want to meet up? I might have one extra ticket, if you are interested send me a PM and I will let you know tomorrow if I have it available still.

- DiGi

Yay! I'm excited too. I want to get there early. (Jenn -- what time do you think??) ....MUST BE IN FRONT ROW.... :crack:

meegannie said:
Yay! I'm excited too. I want to get there early. (Jenn -- what time do you think??) ....MUST BE IN FRONT ROW.... :crack:

Girlie, I'm officially jealous of you and your concert going behaviours.

First Starsailor, now Coldplay. *sigh*

HelloAngel said:

Girlie, I'm officially jealous of you and your concert going behaviours.

First Starsailor, now Coldplay. *sigh*

I know....it's an obsession. It will soon come to an end, though, and I will be :crack:

Starsailor.... :drool:

I'm excited too! And my cousin doesn't have an idea what she's up for. :D I'm sure she'll like their music, anyway.

Hey! Ok, just saw this thread (I've been packing up my apartment, haven't looked in a bit). Definitely early!!! :D Not sure exactly what time... :slant:

As i said, I know I"m checking this late, but I think we should definitely meet up!!! Any thoughts on time, location??? Hopefully we can work something out, even if it's just meeting at the club at a certain time... :D

Back
Top Bottom