Coldplay competition..wanna help? wanna win?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
:help:
Here 'tis
http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/net50/coldplay.htm

I don't know the names of the other guys in the band and help with the "5 words" bit would be appreciated.
I could enter twice using mine and my hub's name/email addy.
If between us we were lucky enough to be one of the twenty winners , I'd send you the CD. Just thought I'd point out the opportunity that exists. I know there are one or two Coldplay fans here:D Give it a go.

The members of Coldplay are:

Chris Martin
Will Champion
Guy Berryman
Jonny Buckland

:)

I met them all - and went to their aftershow party in Belfast a few years ago - I lost my freakin Chris Martin autograph though - It better show up when I clear out my room! :mad:

Lara Mullen said:
I met them all - and went to their aftershow party in Belfast a few years ago - I lost my freakin Chris Martin autograph though - It better show up when I clear out my room! :mad:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: U lucky thing...go find ur chris martin Autograph :p:wink:

silly me...I'm not one for reading the fine print. Is it a vinyl record?
Well I have a turntable...and a friend with a machine thingy that makes CD's from records or you could hang it on the wall...or sumthin'
Thanks for the band members names. It's the creative bit I have the most trouble with...the 5 little words. Triple J usually look for humour, something a bit zany and bent. hmmmmmmmmmm

Will Champion...that's a fine name to go thru life with....imho.
Geez Lara...lucky indeed.
I have Chris Martin's "freewheeling" spot on tape...and their Splendour performance. He finished both events with"What A Wonderful World"...he said something funny at Splendour...something like,
"This is the last song of the festival, I want you all to join in...even you people up the back that are really stoned. Go on, put your reefers down and join in.."

5 little words??????or 5 BIG words???????

celia said:
by the way did you speak to them?

Me?

Yup there wasnt many ppl at the aftershow - me and my 2 friends, about 3 students from Derry, we spent most of the night talking to Jonny and then the guy from the aftershow band who got us an extra ticket gave me a kiss and all this free stuff - ah it was fun

that would be Jonny Buckland, would it not?

**cass is now a bit of an expert on the band members names in Coldplay**
Thanks for your input musiclovers..
oh lara a kiss AND free stuff:hyper: freestuff:applaud:

cass said:
that would be Jonny Buckland, would it not?

**cass is now a bit of an expert on the band members names in Coldplay**
Thanks for your input musiclovers..
oh lara a kiss AND free stuff:hyper: freestuff:applaud:

Indeed it was that Jonny :)

what I am wondering this morning is..
is hot stuff, one word or two?
hot stuff
or hotstuff?
For the purposes of this competition I hope it's accepted as one word.
coldplay>hotstuff:combust:

as you can see...I'm struggling:D
something about godlike and smile is swimming around there too...and wonderful and splendouriferous...
(see , I really need :help: with these things)
I was also thinking along the lines of Chris Martin bowling for England (re: the paparrazzi/brick incident) but I don't think I should mention that.
clocks? tick tock tick tock...times getting away on me with this.
I only want to win it so I can give it to the warmest coldplaylover here.

Back
Top Bottom