Coldplay At "pier Six" In Baltimore! - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 09-17-2002, 02:45 AM   #1
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 11:10 PM
Coldplay At "pier Six" In Baltimore!

Anyone else here see this show last night?! Damn it was awesome! I lost count of the songs, but it seemed like they were close to playing both albums fully! I saw them back in June of 2001 in Philadelphia, and I can tell you there has been a big improvement in their live performance, not that it was lacking before, its just that what I saw last night was awesome and exceeded all my expectations!

Great place for a show as well. Surrounded by water, boats and the city off to one side! If you have a chance to see them, GO!

Old 09-17-2002, 08:52 AM   #2
New Yorker
Local Time: 07:10 PM
I was there as well. It was awesome! 4th time I saw them (HFS, Slane 1, 9:30 club in DC last month) Musically, I thought this was the best yet. They keep getting better and Chris owned the stage last night.

How great was it hearing him introduce themselves as system of a down and tossing some Nelly in some songs. I thought it was a riot. Also he had mentioned how someone was telling them Bmore was the crack capital of the US (maybe not but 20% heroin addiction rate is bad enough) but nevertheless, they did a country song they called the Streets of Baltimore (I know nothing of this song) but it was so good. I need to get the boot of this and the 9:30 show. It was also nice to see the Oxfam stuff at this show. Now I need to figure out how I am going to see them again. They played a ton of stuff......I would love to hear them play Only Superstition just once. I was hoping for it yet again last night, but no dice.

Ash was also very good.

Old 09-17-2002, 01:47 PM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 07:10 PM

Ah, you peeps are so lucky! I wasn't able to go to that show. But yes, I can imagine how lovely it would've been to watch a great band while you're by the water and boats and downtown Baltimore.