Coldplay Announce New Album Tracks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
elevated_u2_fan said:
tell me about it... I'm waiting for the inventible Chris Martin/Ricky Martin Photoshop...

It's just too easy, man. Too easy.

chrismartinblah.jpg

ponkine said:
What a stupid, childish title :censored:

Prospekt was a much better one. I can smell a drop album sales just because of that awful title :(

Yeah right! I can see how they would've gotten shit for Prospekt too. Prospekt just sounds odd! But Viva La Vida sounds kinda lame though. :laugh: Too simple or something.

GG, that was awesome! :lmao:

I don't mean to kick a dead gift-horse in the mouth while it's down but........that is one honkingly awful album title.

It is crap on toast.

According to the official website though, the title will either be "Viva la Vida" or "Death and All His Friends." I think the second one is a lot better than Viva la Vida or Prospekt.

Both titles are strange. :no:

Viva la vida sounds like a latin summer hit à la - yes, you've already named it - Ricky Martin.

Death and all his friends sounds like a gothic record.

I really hope these titles are just a joke. :|

How extrarodnary that this second title has all of a sudden come into the reckoning.

Maybe the title is "Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends", as opposed to being one or the other, which makes the new album seem all the more intriguing. Or maybe "Long Live Life And Death And All His Friends." Very cryptic....

Would've liked "Prospekt's March" as an album title though.

Cannot wait for this album, could be a classic.

intedomine said:

Maybe the title is "Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends", as opposed to being one or the other, which makes the new album seem all the more intriguing.

I hate both "Viva La Vida" and "Death and All His Friends", but it's very intriguing how both combined in one sentence... sound much better like that.

Saracene said:

That makes me think of Discworld, :lol:

coldplay.jpg

Oh my God. :love: You win 1000 points.

"I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that makes living worthwhile?"
Death thought about it.
CHRIS MARTIN, he said eventually, CHRIS MARTIN IS NICE.

wait...

I have to choose between a Ricky Martin wannabe title, and an My Chemical Romance/emo crap title?

U2, realease an album soon :(

pepokiss said:
wait...

I have to choose between a Ricky Martin wannabe title, and an My Chemical Romance/emo crap title?

U2, realease an album soon :(

cue "HOW TO DISMANTLE AND ATOMIC BOMB PART DOS" :(

If they're struggling to find an album title, why don't they just name it COLDPLAY? :yes:

... wait a minute ...

that would be a crap title as well :D

elevated_u2_fan said:

exactly...

I can't wait for the new album title backlash and don't kid yourselves my friends, it will happen no matter what title they give it.

it always happens :wink:

and now that I think about it......"In Rainbows" is a pretty bad album tittle :hmm:

I'm excited about not being able to have any reasonable discussion of the album on this board upon its release.

elevated_u2_fan said:

exactly...

I can't wait for the new album title backlash and don't kid yourselves my friends, it will happen no matter what title they give it.

what if it's called "The best album title in the world" ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom