Coldplay Announce New Album Tracks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch the show, so I'm not sure, but I think it is indeed taped from the show. Hopefully the bird noises are from the show instead.

There's also some background noise at the end, too. That sounds like it might be from the show as well.

I haven't seen the show

but I think that the 2nd half has a lot more lyrics... and they removed them for the show... for those (suposedly eye- tearing) long ass show finales they like to make

but the music is ok.. is great the 2nd half, actually

I used to take a couple of shots of NyQuil at night so I could fall asleep.

Now I know that I can just take a quick listen to the new Coldplay song 'Lovers in Japan' and I'll be out like a light!!!

I have a nother Lovers In Japan version, like the same but longer piano beggining... and
really, it's incredibly dull..

but that build up and what comes next is really great.. in the build up I start claping by myself... it's great really

it could use more lyrics for the GOOD part

I have a nother Lovers In Japan version, like the same but longer piano beggining... and
really, it's incredibly dull..

but that build up and what comes next is really great.. in the build up I start claping by myself... it's great really

it could use more lyrics for the GOOD part

Is it pointless in the same respect that the first 35 seconds of Violet Hill are pointless....

The sidebar to that review had some Coldplay facts:"The band changed their name a few times. They went by BIG FAT NOISES and TROMBELESE before finally settling on Coldplay."

I'm so glad they went with Coldplay. :yikes:

Phanan, thanks for the link.

I followed it around for a while and found a "track by track breakdown" of the album by the band themselves. Thought it might be interesting for those that are interested...

The Q Daily / Features / Coldplay: Viva La Vida

Looks like there are some super-secret hidden tracks on the album a la Til Kingdom Come (the best song on X + Y)

I love Q, the writing is always very strong. The band apparently is convinced that they have created a rather experimental album, and by the descriptions it sounds promising.

Hmm. I think I read in a Rolling Stone preview article (not a review yet) that that track changes tempo/direction like three times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom