Coldplay Announce New Album Tracks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by the amount of non-fanatics I noticed laughing at Bono during my two viewing of U23D, I think his awkward motions are more widely disrespected.

I'm not saying Chris Martin's posturing was amazing or anything. I just liked the ad what with the use of colors and all. It's certainly better than the Vertigo ad.

So. I made the mistake of reading through some of the comments on the Coldplay video. PLEASE tell me that the person using the phrase "avant-garde" is referring to the video production and not the music.

How can anyone watch him move and think he's cool?

He's a gun. Quality frontman, and the whole French revolutionary thing is working real nice...good to see an ordinary guy like Martin succeeding in the music industry and doing it the way he wants to.....full credit where it's due.

Some of the anti-Coldplay sentiment on this forum is so straw-clutching and petty, so ridiculous you'd almost think it was a sense of jealousy or envy on the part of the anti-coldplay perpetrators.

He's a gun. Quality frontman, and the whole French revolutionary thing is working real nice...good to see an ordinary guy like Martin succeeding in the music industry and doing it the way he wants to.....full credit where it's due.

Some of the anti-Coldplay sentiment on this forum is so straw-clutching and petty, so ridiculous you'd almost think it was a sense of jealousy or envy on the part of the anti-coldplay perpetrators.

It's only because Chris Martin (& Co.) wants so deseperately to be a big rock frontman that it's not hard to sound so forced what he and his band do to get it. They're very non-natural the way they do it.

Over on coldplaying.com there are some cleaned up links that people did, so it sounds better.

The song was featured last night on Grey's Anatomy, I guess. I think that's where this is coming from.

I agree that the new Coldplay ad is a lot better than the U2 iPod ad. But I'm not a big fan of either Bono or Martin's posturing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom