Coldplay Announce New Album Tracks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Me too. It sounds like it could be a good one though. It also sounds like one that might take a while for people to warm up to . . . but that doesn't mean it sucks. Some of the best albums are like that. The first challenge is getting over our own expectations for the album, and then accepting what they've done. Then we'll be able to see where it's at.

coemgen said:
Yeah. Me too. It sounds like it could be a good one though. It also sounds like one that might take a while for people to warm up to . . . but that doesn't mean it sucks. Some of the best albums are like that. The first challenge is getting over our own expectations for the album, and then accepting what they've done. Then we'll be able to see where it's at.

Agreed. :up:

phanan said:
In listening to this version of Lost, I'm thinking the album version is going to have this huge, thundering sound to it, for lack of a better term.

Just a hunch.

I agree. I think the "!" is a clue to this, too.

Boston keeps getting the shaft from everything I want to see, but I can venture to Hartford and perhaps catch them again in November.

Chris Martin's last two "leaks" ended up creating Apple and Moses.

Let's hope his next leak creates something that we can enjoy.

GirlsAloudFan said:
Chris Martin's last two "leaks" ended up creating Apple and Moses.

Let's hope his next leak creates something that we can enjoy.

:lmao:

pepokiss said:
Viva La Vida almost made it for me at the first hearing...

when it reaches 1:14 you think the payoff will be glorious..

sadly, it isn't

the build up is SO great, but it never pays off... :(

Totally agree. The song fails to deliver. :(

Oh yeah? Well...

castanzathumb3ii6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom