Coldplay Announce New Album Tracks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
intedomine said:

It's boring......and does not fit in with the intent of the album at all.

I agree with the others, I love that song. And its not intended to fit in with the album, it's a hidden track that had been written for Johnny Cash, its not meant to be like Coldplay.

elevated_u2_fan said:

It's funny you mention Til Kingdom Come and A Message - those are two of my favorites off the album :lol:

I always thought The Hardest Part, Fix You and Swallowed In The Sea where some of the weaker tracks off the album but to each his own...

I'm pretty much with you here. IMO, Square One, What If, White Shadows, and Til Kingdom Come are the only truly good songs on the album.

Fix You is embarrassing, and Hardest Part is one of the worst REM parodies I've come across, but Swallowed In The Sea is an absolute abomination. Not just me, but ANYONE could write better lyrics than that in like half an hour. The melody is mailed-in too. :lol:

But "Low" is a quality track, the rest of the album should have been in a similar vein, granted I don't think its the trainwreck most of you semifans/semihaters do, its just not that creative or memorable.

I just did some digging and found my alternate X&Y tracklist, if any of you guys who haven't already seen it are interested:

1. Square One
2. How You See The World No.2
3. Talk (Original Demo Version)
4. Til Kingdom Come
5. White Shadows
6. A Message
7. Sleeping Sun
8. Pour Me
9. Proof
10. Low
11. Twisted Logic
12. Gravity

impy13 said:
I just did some digging and found my alternate X&Y tracklist, if any of you guys who haven't already seen it are interested:

1. Square One
4. Til Kingdom Come
5. White Shadows
6. A Message
7. Sleeping Sun
8. Pour Me
9. Proof
10. Low
11. Twisted Logic
12. Gravity

impy, could you send tracks 2, 7,8, 9, and 12 to jesusgirl06@yahoo.com I've never heard them.:(

No, only the live recording.

I put every non-album track from that era in a zip and I'm uploading it right now. The ones you need for my tracklist will be in it. I'll post it once it's done uploading to mediafire.

impy13 said:

1. Square One
4. Til Kingdom Come
5. White Shadows
6. A Message
7. Sleeping Sun
8. Pour Me
9. Proof
10. Low
11. Twisted Logic
12. Gravity

It's ok. Last four tracks would make a pretty outstanding end to the album........Haven't actually heard track 2 and 8.

1. Square One
2. Low
3. White Shadows
4. X&Y
5. Speed Of Sound
6. Things I Don't Understand
7. Talk
8. The Hardest Part
9. Proof
10. Swallowed In The Sea
11. The World Turned Upside Down
12. Gravity

.....maybe

impy13 said:

1. Square One
4. Til Kingdom Come
5. White Shadows
6. A Message
7. Sleeping Sun
8. Pour Me
9. Proof
10. Low
11. Twisted Logic
12. Gravity

Excellent list. All of the songs I can't stand are gone and the better ones were added in. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom