Coldplay Announce New Album Tracks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootlesque said:
Holy hell rjhbonovox came out of hiding!!! I agree with you on Violet Hill I think but you're so far off on In Rainbows and Accelerate, it's not even funny! ;)

Yeah just got released from the institute hehe. Nah can't seem to get into "In Rainbows" or "Accelerate". Maybe showing my age.

Zootlesque said:
Got released? :eyebrow: What institute is this if you don't mind me asking? lol.

Nah just haven't bothered posting for a while. Still been popping in and checking for any new info. Shouldn't mention this but I find myself listening to HTDAAB more than I used to after critising it a lot in the past.

rjhbonovox said:

Shouldn't mention this but I find myself listening to HTDAAB more than I used to after critising it a lot in the past.

It's the U2 fan cycle of discontent at work. :up: :wink:

rjhbonovox said:

Nah just haven't bothered posting for a while. Still been popping in and checking for any new info. Shouldn't mention this but I find myself listening to HTDAAB more than I used to after critising it a lot in the past.

Hahahaha that is too funny, man! You may be pleased to know that your buddy Brau is gone... banned! :happy: lol.

Zootlesque said:

Hahahaha that is too funny, man! You may be pleased to know that your buddy Brau is gone... banned! :happy: lol.

Ahh damn did I miss some "shit hitting the fan" moments on the forum. I would have liked to be involved in them discussions.:lol:

rjhbonovox said:

Ahh damn did I miss some "shit hitting the fan" moments on the forum. I would have liked to be involved in them discussions.:lol:

You didn't miss anything unusual from him...he got banned for being Brau, and justly so. :lol:

LemonMelon said:

You didn't miss anything unusual from him...he got banned for being Brau, and justly so. :lol:

Yeah he always did have "strong" opinions. Had some good threads going with him. He always seemed to like arguing with me for some reason even though he knew I was right!:wink:

New Coldplay = much of X&Y = meh

Was hoping for something better from the new song

it's not as groundbreaking as THE FLY was to the rest of the U2 catalogue, but it's a start...

the only complaint is the "Coldplay-esque finish"... there's like 4 songs that end the same... with the piano

U2inUtah said:
New Coldplay = much of X&Y = meh

:eyebrow:

I don't hear much of X&Y in it? It's certainly slightly different from their first three albums (well, the first 3 minutes of the song). Need to hear it more times to be able to give a good opinion on it.

Popmartijn said:

:eyebrow:

I don't hear much of X&Y in it? It's certainly slightly different from their first three albums (well, the first 3 minutes of the song). Need to hear it more times to be able to give a good opinion on it.

He meant that it's equal in quality, not style.

bonojr62 said:
Am I the only one who noticed Coldplay rip the whole Banks and Cathedrals line off of U2??? or is it just me?

Just noticed this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom