Coldplay and Roger Waters to tour Latinamerica

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mofo

Refugee
oh my god!!!!!! I'm so excited Coldplay is doing small venues in Feb and March in Latinamerica, hopefully I'll be able to get tickets for Coldplay since it's a 10,000 seat venue and only one show (march 3) unlike Argentina, Chile, and Brasil who got 3 shows each

And then Roger Waters for one show at Foro Sol (where U2 recorded Popmart) on march 6, looks like a nice long weekend in Mexico City!!!

yes I'm sure no one cares except for the latin people in this forum but I'm really excited, I had a great 2006 in concerts, and looks like 2007 won't be far behind

Coldplay... they couldn't make it worst here...

the cheapest ticket here is 76 dollars, and the highest 152 :grumpy:

and they're playing in the WORST venue possible... with bad acoustic.. and there will only be 5200 people... SEATED... what kind of a rock show is that??... :angry:

no... they wanted a intimate show, because they're "tired" of rock crowds... :madwife:... now that we have a great venue for them , ARENA SANTIAGO (best sound I've heard ever at a rock show)... and 2 shows there would add 28.000 people ... I want a concert like the FIX YOU video
:grumpy:

on the bright side, they'le play 3 back to back shows, February 14 to 16... and it's valentines day... If I go with a girl and all... I should get something, right? :wink:

Roger Waters...

In Estadio Nacional, the chepest ticket is 38 dollars, and the highest is 247... still all prices are cheaper than U2 here... and I'm going for the cheap one.. is not like Roger Waters put on a great show himself...

THE WHO IS COMING TOO... TO ESTADIO NACIONAL... A WEEK AFTER ROGER WATERS!!
:hyper:... WE WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN!!
:rockon: (except for Coldplay ¬¬ )

PD1 : www.xe.com :wink:
PD2: I look like ponkine, with all the smilies I put on :|

well considering the limited number of seats the prices are fine, and I'm quite excited about the intimate shows, wouldn't you kill for seeing U2 in a venue of this type?

As for Roger Waters I'm really excited since I couldn't make it to his last tour in Mexico City, The Who is also coming but 3 concerts in Mexico city back to back are a bit too much for my time and economy:|

They are supposed to be debuting new songs on these dates, so I'm looking forward to hearing some bootlegs. There's a good possibility those boots and new tunes will be what determines whether they retain or cough up my attention.

The title of this thread nearly made me throw myself off a building.

Well, I'm glad that bands are touring Latin America. South America usually gets screwed the way Australia and the Pacific does. :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom