Coke to launch coffee-infused Coke Blak

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A guy I work with had some the other day. He seemed to enjoy it...he didn't throw up or anything.

I though Pepsi Clear was pretty decent. They had a huge marketing campaign behind it too. Alas, it didn't last.

Anyone remember OK Soda? That was another mid 90's drink. Tasted a bit like orange soda, but with the regular cola look.

I like coke and drink it daily. Not a coffee drinker, just because it doesn't always agree with me. Love the smell of it though. But together... not sure. Where can I get a free sample :shifty:

shrmn8rpoptart said:
for all time weird sodas, what about o.k. cola? apparently it was a right wing conspiracy to make young people apathetic, and thus help republcians get back into power!

O.K. Cola Mannifesto - wikipedia

I'd like to force the world to sing

That's absolutely fascinating. Really, thanks for posting that. I dig crazy stuff like that.

Coffee flavored coke? that doesn't sound natural. I think I'll stick to my Mountain Dew and my MDX and my Amp.

Sounds like
pepsi-max-coffee-cino.jpg

Does anyone remember Mazagran? Pepsi distributed the coffee infused cola only three years ago. It didn't do well.

And cola flavored lattes?

Back
Top Bottom