Coke or Pepsi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Coke, definitely. :up:

But if I'm eating a pizza, I like drinking Pepsi with it. :shrug:

i had a work colleague who would go through, i dunno what-pack (24 maybe) cans in any work day. his teeth resemble stalagmites and stalactites - disgusting. his first words in the morning would be "don't speak to me until I've got my first Coke out of the way". disturbing. i do drink cola occasionally myself and don't care what brand it is aslong as there's plenty rum with it.

I probably drink a bit of coke in the holidays - I switched to diet coke about July last year and I can vouch that not having so much sugar makes one feel better when pulling an all nighter, your mouth feels a lot less like an ash tray.

Last edited:
Pepsi is better tasting than Coke, but somehow I like Diet Coke better than Diet Pepsi.

Well, I'm drinking lots of water but if I have to have a soda.

I generally prefer Dr. Pepper.

However, if I must chose I have always been a Coca-Cola gal. It tastes better than Pepsi and it has a kick to it.

But Coke in Europe tastes nasty. Gross. I swear that Coke in Bulgaria tasted like Pepsi and Pepsi tasted like it was 99% sugar.

Didn't like Coke in Italy either. Tasted funny.

Choice between the Diets: Diet Coke

I try to get caffiene (I know it is spelled wrong) free if it is available.

I like expresso.

I curse America for sending that awful Dr. Pepper to this continent - revenge for vegemite.

skjuls said:

But Coke in Europe tastes nasty. Gross. I swear that Coke in Bulgaria tasted like Pepsi and Pepsi tasted like it was 99% sugar.

Didn't like Coke in Italy either. Tasted funny.

At EPCOT in Disneyworld, they have a place where you can taste different Coke products from around the world. The ones from China and Japan are nice, but the one from Italy - it's called "Beverly" I think - is just :yuck:

But it is useful for playing jokes on friends who don't know about it, "Try the Beverly, it's great . . ." :lol:

kellyahern said:

At EPCOT in Disneyworld, they have a place where you can taste different Coke products from around the world. The ones from China and Japan are nice, but the one from Italy - it's called "Beverly" I think - is just :yuck:

But it is useful for playing jokes on friends who don't know about it, "Try the Beverly, it's great . . ." :lol:

Yeah, I've been there many of time and thought to myself who would drink this shite!

Either it is the water or the formula for coke in other parts of the world suited for their tastes that I don't agree with sometimes.

Cos a Coke doesn't take like an (American) Coke in Italy or Bulgaria. I didn't have a problem in Hungary or Prague.

i love pepsi, and im trying to give it up. havent had it in weeks:crack:

beli said:
Neither. They both taste like battery rot to me.

Having never eaten battery rot, I can't comment! :wink:

I much prefer Coke to Pepsi. I find that all other Cola brands taste like watered down Pepsi - Coke tastes totally different and much nicer.

Back
Top Bottom