Coffee or tea?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Coffee - but I am allergic to caffeine, so the coffee must be very special and worth the shaking fits and cold sweats I go through in order for my body to process it!

lemonade. but not the snapple lemonade.

------------------
bottom line: U2 rules.

Coffee-cream, no sugar-I have never been able to develop a taste for tea.

My Mother used to always try to give it to me when I was sick-and, for some reason, I could never drink it. Maybe only w/ a lot of sugar in it.

Tea!! Only Barry's though
biggrin.gif

I dont really like coffee too much - can drink it iced though!

------------------
God has got his phone off the hook, babe...Would he even pick up if he could?

coffee

and lots of it
------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 12-05-2001).]

I actually enjoy both, depending on my mood. I will say tho, that travelling in Europe has spoilt me forever. The cappacinno in Italy was simply out of this world, and the tea in Britain was amazing. So whatever I have here back in the U.S. is a mere substitute. *sigh*

-sula

if i want to wake up i have this spcial strong coffee but normally i have tea

coffee.gif

------------------
a vampire or a victim it depends on whos around

Dont let the Bastards grind you down

No tea for me. If I drink either ( which is not often ) I'll have either weenie coffee (lots of cream and sugar) or snob coffee (concoction from Starbucks, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, or similar.)

Tea baby. But actually I mainly drink Mountain Dew. I'm addicted ok, DOES THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY??????

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.
http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~kljense3/MrTvs.html

Originally posted by tiny dancer:
For me tea. Coffee does a number on my stomach.
eek.gif

Ditto. I'll drink coffee once in a while, but always against my better judgement. Then I usually feel crummy and jittery for the rest of the day.

------------------
One day we'd reach the great ocean
At the end of a pale afternoon
And we'd lay down our heads just like we were sleeping
And be towed by the drag of the moon

-Sting

Neither for me. When I was a kid I hated the taste of coffee but thought that would fade when I got older....nope, still think it's foul. I can drink tea occasionally but really only when I have a sore tummy - green tea, chamomile, etc.

I'm a tea person! Definately! SInce I've been about 12! I have a cup in the morning, a cup while I'm doing many grueling hours of studying, and a cup before I go to bed (my room is always freezing and tea makes me nice and toasty!)

I've recently discovered French Moring Tea, and have been spoiled! It's SOOOO good! That, or English Breakfast Tea, or Indian Masala Tea (it has yummy spices and is absolutely scrumptious!)

------------------
*It's just a moment
This time will pass*

Back
Top Bottom