Coffee floods & electrical problems... but life is good.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
So this past weekend our office has been painted. Actually they are still painting it... so when I get into work this morning at 6am the place is a mess. This of course has pissed off alot of people in the office, but whatever, the place looks great with it's new face lift.
Anyway.... so I go and do my usual routine... make the coffee etc... about 5 minutes later I hear my name being yelled across the office. "THERE IS COFFEE ALL OVER THE FLOOR!!!" I run to the back to find that yes indeed... there was coffee all over the place! The water wouldn't stop pouring! It was a disaster! Piles of newspapers later, and buckets filled with coffee water... we manage to get the water stopped and soaked up. haha
biggrin.gif
What a scene! Keep in mind this was all at 6-6:30am!! Too early for such a fiasco.

Then!! Somehow it turns out the painters blew a breaker, but worse!! They have managed to wreck one of our power supplies ceasing electricity to a couple employees computers.... We are currently waiting for an electrician. All this and it's only 7:47am.
biggrin.gif
lol!!

Anyway, I just thought I'd share my morning disaster story, because you know... life is still good! ---> I am nearly finished school, got 6 pages written on my essay last night, I have a week off work coming up shortly and I plan to do nothing but relax. I just found out yesterday that I got credit for a past course to put towards the current program I am in which is fanfeckintastic! And!! to top it all off, I met this really great guy on the weekend...
smile.gif
My bittersweet symphony...

Anyone have any work disasters to share?

------------------
I disappeared in you
You disappeared from me
I gave you everything you ever wanted,
It wasn't what you wanted

[This message has been edited by Angel (edited 03-19-2002).]

One time my boss came up to me and asked what interference is. Oh, that was fun!

------------------
Every question possesses a power that does not lie in the answer.

Back
Top Bottom