Coffee & TV - CSGW Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SO tired. I was supposed to get up at 6:20 this morning but ended up waking up at at 6:50 and having to rush through my morning. Only to have the teacher get suck in a delayed train so class started late anyway. :grumpy:

Otherwise I'm fine. :lol:

SO tired. I was supposed to get up at 6:20 this morning but ended up waking up at at 6:50 and having to rush through my morning. Only to have the teacher get suck in a delayed train so class started late anyway. :grumpy:

Otherwise I'm fine. :lol:

That's never fun. Any time you rush to get somewhere only to find it isn't even close to starting can be the biggest :doh:

Yeah, and tomorrow I have class at 9 again. :sigh: And then I have to hang around until 2 for my next class.

Hanging around for a class can be so boring. :down:

I had a class last year at 10 AM and knew that I couldn't trust myself to get up before then. So I ended up going to the campus at 7 AM to make sure I wouldn't miss class. :lol:

Luckily one of my friends finishes her class at 11 and we have the same class at 2 so I only really have one hour alone.

:wave: Zee

You're right Zee, I'm glad the latest I finish is 4...especially because I live so far and it takes me an hour+ to get home. :sigh:

I just hate the waking up at 6 part. :lol:

Luckily one of my friends finishes her class at 11 and we have the same class at 2 so I only really have one hour alone.

That's nice. :up: I had a friend with me too when I waited for class...my iPod. :wink:

Hello all :wave:

I'd love early classes... this term all my classes start at 4:20 and I go on till 10:15PM. :slant:

Both have their advantages but I'd personally prefer afternoon classes. :up:

How do you get to school and back Dani? I luckily live on campus so it's a 10 mnt walk to the building where my classes are, I do have to climb 100 steps though :crack:

I walk about 7-8 minutes to a bus stop, get the bus, 15 minute ride to a crappy train station, I get a train that takes me to the beginning of the subway line, and half an hour later I'm in school.

I want to live near school or at least near the subway so so so badly. :scream:

100 Steps eeww...it's okay at least that's good exercise! :hyper:

Yeah 100 steps... at the end everyone is huffing and puffing, haha. So your day is from 6 am to 4 pm? :crack: Coffee helps though, right? :up:

Justin, it's a stupid building, that's what it is :D

I wake up at about 6:20 and I'm home at around 5:20/30/40 depending on how bad traffic is or if delays on the trains happen, etc.
Oh well, I knew I what I was in for when I decided to go there. My university even has a campus a bit closer to where I live that would only really require me to take two buses. But I'm not a big fan of where I live, and I LOVE downtown, so at the same time it's nice to be able to get away every day. :drool:

I wake up at about 6:20 and I'm home at around 5:20/30/40 depending on how bad traffic is or if delays on the trains happen, etc.
Oh well, I knew I what I was in for when I decided to go there. My university even has a campus a bit closer to where I live that would only really require me to take two buses. But I'm not a big fan of where I live, and I LOVE downtown, so at the same time it's nice to be able to get away every day. :drool:

Downtown Toronto is :drool: The restaurants are pretty good there, I remember the Chiado restaurant, have you been there? It's a Portugeuse dinery and it's :drool:

So which area are you in then? I know someone who lives in Mississauga... (sp?)

I've never been there but I do have a Portuguese friend that might now about it I'll ask her.

I live in Scarborough. :grumpy:

Mississauga is south/west of downtown and I'm north/east...pretty much at the edge of the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom